Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G

• Bill

I have the mi 10T Pro
I did have a S10
The S10 is prehistoric in comparison to this phone lol
I don't know how people are having problems with it, it's super fast looks amazing
The camera editing software I don't think is available on other brand devices,
I've had no problems with it whatsoever,
It's by far the best phone I've ever used.
I'm in the UK on 3 network
£30 a month 30 gig of data and unlimited calls and texts 😀😎

• Bill

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2021Can anyone hwre share their experience on miui 12.5 from eu. Mine has been updated to 12.5 about a week ago
I don't notice any difference and there are no bugs

Is anyone found a fix for proximity sensor?

John-wick, 21 Jun 2021Bad photography experience. Lack of exposure, low contrast... morefor better photography go for

Realme X3 SuperZoom

323$
8/256

Lack of exposure and low contrasty photo. Plz avoid mi 10t pro for photography. Go to Mi note 10. MI note 10 much better for photography

Bad photography experience. Lack of exposure, low contrasty photos.

Disappointed with Mi 10t pro camera. it takes detailed photos with low exposure and low contrasty. Why? Without edited most of the photos looks dull

The phone is probably good, but MIUI is a total crap. Crap.

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2021now Realme X3 SuperZoom becomes 335$ for 8/128 Global R... morei checked...

SD855+ overall still have better performance than sd780g that u can find it in Mi 11 lite 5g & Honor 50 pro.

also its better than sd860 in poco x3 pro.

Erik Ananta, 20 Jun 2021PLease teLL me your history about the Update 12.5 on the mi... moreDon't worry, the update is very well. Its fixed a lots of bugs and the phone being performed good.

PLease teLL me your history about the Update 12.5 on the mi 10T pro...
Theres a Lot of bug or fix a Lot of bug..??
Notification bug is the very horibLe i think...
I'm sory my engLish is not good, i just want to know how xiaomi fix the Bug in the MIUI 12.5.
Thx

Anonymous, 18 Jun 2021if u really miss Optical Zoom option sell this one w... morenow
Realme X3 SuperZoom
becomes 335$ for 8/128 Global Rom
u can't find a phone with....
5× Optical Zoom + Sd855+ / Android 11 + 120Hz + Ufs 3 + 32/8Mp selfie + 30W... right now with this coditions with this price

really amazing

Rajesh nayak, 19 Jun 2021so good this mobileSo far so good the tow things that annoying me proximity sensor and very late updates

• Rajesh nayak

mostafamhmoud71, 12 Jun 2021I did it from frist time i got the phoneso good this mobile

Can anyone hwre share their experience on miui 12.5 from eu.

• justname

this phone or poco f3?

Anonymous, 15 Jun 2021I have used this phone extensively for past 6 months. Feel ... moreif u really miss
Optical Zoom option

sell this one

with lower price than this one
around 360$

u can get
Realme X3 SuperZoom...Global
5× optical zoom....120hz....sd855+...android 11

Layla, 16 Jun 2021Which is better, this or the a52 5g? I know when it comes t... moreXiaomi have some problematic software issues especially when you update their OS. I've been a xiaomi owner of 3 devices up until 2020, two of them are expensive phones and I won't ever be going back to them. I'm fully satisfied with my samsung device now because their software updates have been great so far in my experience. So my advice is to stay away from xiaomi devices.

• nenad

Nanas, 04 Jun 2021I'm confused to choose between Mi 10T Pro or samsung A... moreI've bought mi 10t pro over
samsung s20 plus
(friends 3 month old phone)
Same price

Layla, 16 Jun 2021Which is better, this or the a52 5g? I know when it comes t... moreLooks like you already made your mind