Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

joe nodden, 22 Feb 2021"I don't get it. Why would they have that tiny sc... morer u quoting someone?

AnonD-973296, 22 Feb 2021viewfinder?"I don't get it. Why would they have that tiny screen if they're just going to put a hole in the main display anyways? It makes zero sense."

joe nodden, 22 Feb 2021When we're not using our phones, what are we doing? Wa... moreviewfinder?

AnonD-973296, 20 Feb 2021im assuming it will display the time when the phone is faci... moreWhen we're not using our phones, what are we doing? Watching the news where there's a clock at the bottom corner? Using our computers where there's a clock at the bottom corner? Running, where our phones are in our pockets so it's an equal amount of effort to check either display? Studying, where the same thing is the case? There's only a few rare scenarios where that comes in handy. Additionally, putting your phone upside down like that risks scratching the display. I learned that the card way with my first phone.

Someguy20, 21 Feb 2021Ummmm, people in my class don't have cameras on their ... moreHence why I said "unprofessional". The vast majority of laptops have cameras, so for you to say multiple people in your classes don't, likely means that they're simply making excuses to keep their cameras off.

• Lol

Anonymous, 21 Feb 2021I wonder why phone cameras just get wierd and wierder every... morePhone companies make their phone as unique as possible to their own so as to differentiate between others or in simpler terms they make it unique so consumers think "Oh this design is from this brand"

I wonder why phone cameras just get wierd and wierder every time , example : this phone

Can't they just make a simple design? It just too big

joe nodden, 20 Feb 2021What kind of unprofessional student/worker enters online me... moreevery student here in my country attends meetings with a phone, not all students/workers are rich y'know
maybe others might have an impressive setup and a good camera to accompany their meetings with, maybe those who have laptops

joe nodden, 20 Feb 2021What kind of unprofessional student/worker enters online me... moreUmmmm, people in my class don't have cameras on their laptops or any other machine, therefore they are recommended to use their phone, but some people STILL don't have their cameras on.

Troy , 20 Feb 2021Front camera is a must, because it function for video calli... moreWhat kind of unprofessional student/worker enters online meetings on their phone.

TheesBala, 16 Feb 2021Comes with Retina scanner must for lock screen protectionThe iris scanner was already implemented on old Samsung devices like the S9, but it flopped so they discontinued it and no one has used it ever since.

• Troy

joe nodden, 20 Feb 2021I don't get it. Why would they have that tiny screen i... moreFront camera is a must, because it function for video calling not just for selfie. Now you get it?

joe nodden, 20 Feb 2021I don't get it. Why would they have that tiny screen i... moreim assuming it will display the time when the phone is facing down on a table or something

That’s ugly picture, come on GSMArena.

Digdigfig, 19 Feb 2021Name a flagship in the last 2 years that has a headphone ja... morethe entire samsung S10 lineup and thats pretty much it

• AnonF-964910

Galaxy S10 Series?

Danny Sia, 17 Feb 2021.... apple also wants to release iphone like Mi 11 Ultra bu... moreThen I say so 👍🏻

iamME, 18 Feb 2021lots of phones with 3.5mm jack... Name a flagship in the last 2 years that has a headphone jack that isn't Sony

Wait For