Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

Mobilemaster, 14 Feb 2021Sony, I think, because Sony makes usually 50 MP camera sensors.so does Samsung.

sohail shafayat, 14 Feb 2021which 50 MP sensor is this? Sony IMX700 or a Shamesung made... moreSony, I think, because Sony makes usually 50 MP camera sensors.

which 50 MP sensor is this? Sony IMX700 or a Shamesung made trash?

Anonymous, 14 Feb 2021the camera designers of xiaomi are clearly having some aest... moreDon’t really care for aesthetics of the camera so as long as it takes pictures and videos well

cyberwayang, 14 Feb 2021No, I think this tiny screen will r3placing front camera fo... moreIt could be use as Countdown before taking selfies

Geeky Max, 13 Feb 2021At first I was so hyped up about this, after seeing this ti... moreNo, I think this tiny screen will r3placing front camera for selfi, so there is no more small black dotted in the screen. And investment for front camera can be rwplaced with this tiny scree . Dunno.

• Minoo

I'm looking forward to see the actual Phone not the roumored so far i seams like a perfect fit for me, only thing i dont like is the back screen

the camera designers of xiaomi are clearly having some aesthetic defects, sad to see every recent Mi phone with the likes of ugly-looking camera

yungyong, 13 Feb 2021still waiting for xiaomi tablet..mi pad, mi pad pro,mi pad lite(m)ipad, (m)ipad pro

• Hahahaha

U guys are dumb these specs and pictures are just romured not real so yea when it's gonna release then we can call it ugly if it rlly is the same

I think they could have invested with Ingress Protection technology instead of a rear mini screen, since it already has a front camera. But its nice for Xiaomi competing with innovative features. I wish them the best

Wow. That camera hump though, if you could even call it that now.

It's as if they already know that camera humps are ugly, so they purposely made it bigger and added in a secondary display to justify its presence.

It's kinda like telling a lie and you feel bad for lying, but since you're already lying you might as well tell a big exaggerated lie to make it more convincing.

It's kinda like coming out of the closet and you still feel the need to hide your identity, but since everyone already knows you're gey, you might as well be the most geyest person ever.

Ok you get the point lol.

Dennis.K, 13 Feb 2021Yeah I don't think it's gonna be big enough to mo... moreit will probably just show the time

At first I was so hyped up about this, after seeing this tiny useless screen I'm like meh......

• yungyong

still waiting for xiaomi tablet..mi pad, mi pad pro,mi pad lite

joe nodden, 13 Feb 2021"Announced Not announced yet Status Rumored"Welp there's already a hands on video so I guess that doesn't mean a thing. I hate everything. Kill off the broken displays.

I want it..
I have the xiaomi note 10

im will buy it.

FlarosOverfield, 13 Feb 2021>uses a secondary screen to let you preview your selfies... more"Announced Not announced yet
Status Rumored"

If this uses the rear camera/display to take selfies and thus has no obtrusions in the main display, I want it. I want it so bad.