Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

• TECH--BEAST

Damn, thats so thicc ...πŸ₯΄

HeZy, 08 Mar 2021I want a compact elegant phone, not something huge that see... moreYou're pretty much stuck with the Samsung offerings (up to 2017) and iPhones.

A3 2017 is pretty good and really compact; great custom ROM support and very elegant and rich-featured for a mid-ranger, actually. S4 Mini is even more compact, but it's very dated. However, I use it and it's very zippy. All I needed is a new battery and a custom ROM (Android 10) to make it work like new.

Anonymous, 19 Feb 2021That’s ugly picture, come on GSMArena. Well, it's an ugly phone πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

• No-way

HeZy, 08 Mar 2021I want a compact elegant phone, not something huge that see... moreNot sure why you are looking at devices you do not want.
Many like big screens for multimedia consumption.

My advice is you look for a second hand old Iphone with 3 .5 inch display.

• HeZy

I want a compact elegant phone, not something huge that seems to come from a Star Trek episode...

Just add an IP53 rating and this phone would be already a good choice

I'm excited for the price announcement although I've already expected that I can't afford it.

• Acik

WheeleR, 05 Mar 2021I don't see the importance of the selfie camera, if it... moreWhat about video calling?

• WheeleR

I don't see the importance of the selfie camera, if it brings a mini display on the back.

- Change my mind !

6.8 inches...ahahaha do they give you the trolley luggage to bring it with you ?

• A FUCKING GOD

Uncle D, 03 Mar 2021Why do you need more power on the usb? And for what? To transfer some shit more quickly

MK13, 03 Mar 2021It's not about power, it's about data transfer sp... moreOhhh ur a big girl I see.
Again I ask u kido, what did u need that power to? πŸ˜‚
You don't understand it or?
When i sending data it have different kind of speed/power, but maybe it only in Europe and not in your part of the world GF πŸ€“πŸ˜‚

Go sleep, u can't answer i realize, I was so stupid to think i was asking a grown up, but not.

Uncle D, 03 Mar 2021Why do you need more power on the usb? And for what? It's not about power, it's about data transfer speed, go back to the kitchen woman

ASUSBOY9823, 01 Mar 2021I mean usb type-c 2.0 they still using it and it old and slowWhy do you need more power on the usb?
And for what?

Soqar, 28 Feb 2021what do you mean what should they use instead?I mean usb type-c 2.0 they still using it and it old and slow

Selfie display really... Remove the selfie cam and we all get a nice clean front display instead of this nonsens.

ASUSBOY9823, 28 Feb 2021Still usb type-c, very bad xioami.Hey, seriously.
Do you know of somthing noone else knowing about...
😳

ASUSBOY9823, 28 Feb 2021Still usb type-c, very bad xioami.what do you mean what should they use instead?

No ip68, failure.
No sd card agree but wth 3.5mm jack JUST BUY ADAPTOR.

ASUSBOY9823, 28 Feb 2021Still usb type-c, very bad xioami.Excuse ME