Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

The specs are good but idk bout the software

Anonymous, 12 Apr 2021Let's take a look how game changed from 2016 to 2021: ... moreYes and samsungs were good untill s8 came out.. Alot of my friends shifted to other brands... Mi11u camera is really comparable with s21u and they will update it anyways so i dont know which will be better at the end.. Dslr sensor is awesome in mi11u..

Mi Ultra or OP9 Pro?

Been using Redmi Note 9 Pro, only thy the I don't like is the MIUI ROM. Had to debloat, but still kills 3rd party apps and useless Xiaomi apps/ ads.

I find that a con with Xiaomi

OP9 Pro oxygen is pure vanilla android..

Mi Ultra hardware looks great, don't know about the RAM/ memory type...

Money isn't an issue it's just the ROM.

Confused which go for.... have used OP phones in the past..they are great.

The reason for upgrading from RN9Pro is only 5G support.

Other than that it's awesome...no complaints other than no 5G, ROM despite debloat kills some apps.

Giving +12 hrs SOT, I'd be glad to have 6 hrs but a as close AOSP ROM.

Any suggestions.
Thanks.

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2021Just delete the 4k and then it might he possible It's USB-C 2.0, but yeah...

India tech guru, 13 Apr 2021Bro, go watch Mrwhosetheboss review on YouTube. I watched it, and also watched MKBHD review, but both of them seem having a reserved opinion... I wonder why, the phone is pretty awesome and it definitively kicks S21Ultra and iPhone on reviews, but probably is about software, more than hardware.

• Pentti

Has anyone got any experience on Xiaomi pushing updates to the framerates of their devices? I am tempted for this, but the OP 9 Pro takes 4K 120 fps and as my 3 previous phones have been OP, I'm torn. The MIUI isn't as good of a UI, I'm hearing, but the specs are a bit better on Xiaomi and the 512 GB model would be sweet. There'd be no contest, if OP would have given us a 512 GB version too. 😄 So if Xiaomi will push an update for the Mi 11 Ultra for shooting 4K 120 fps in the near future, I'm sold. Albeit it has a USB C 2.0, which is terrible choice from Xiaomi... Imagine transferring 500 GB of data at 30 MB/s. 👊

I still see bathroom on the front , but i cant deal curved phones with monsters on the back is slidey as dog shit

Totally not Bob, 12 Apr 2021Who even use a barometer?maybe people who don't have much trust in their 'supposed local weather' reports e.g farmers, hikers, sailors etc I use mine sometimes

SgRepeat, 12 Apr 2021I don't think the Mi 11 Ultra beats the S21 Ultra in a... moreyour first 3 words are more believable than the rest of your post

India tech guru, 13 Apr 2021Bro, go watch Mrwhosetheboss review on YouTube. I've already watched that video. Here's where I see the Mi 11 Ultra beating the S21 Ultra:

- Cameras. The S21 Ultra just has better cameras, be it zoom, front camera, or the zoom capabilities.

- Build quality. The S21 Ultra just feels like the better built phone. Though, the ceramic back on the Mi 11 Ultra might be a worthy opponent.

- Software experience. OneUI is leagues ahead of MIUI. I'm using a Xiaomi phone for the past two years. The software experience is functional, but feels cheap.

- Customization. OneUI has Goodlock add-ons which bring in great levels of customization to your phone. Xiaomi has none of that.

- Service centres. Samsung service centres have way better trained technicians compared to Xiaomi.

SgRepeat, 12 Apr 2021I don't think the Mi 11 Ultra beats the S21 Ultra in a... moreIt beats Samsung. It's good.

50 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1/1.12", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF, OIS-This is only camera module superior to other phones. And it's belong to Samsung.

50 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1/1.12", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF, OIS- This camera module is only superiority than other phones, and it's belong to Samsung!!!! You can find 48 mpx camera module any other phones... Don't let yourself deceived!
If they sell Xiaomi Mi 11 pro globally then it could be reason to buy it. Perhaps, on gsmarena, it looks like commenteries who were paid for praising Xiaomi or real Xiaomi fans who still believe them! But truth is truth! That's their strategy to deceive customers

SgRepeat, 12 Apr 2021I don't think the Mi 11 Ultra beats the S21 Ultra in a... moreBro, go watch Mrwhosetheboss review on YouTube.

SgRepeat, 12 Apr 2021I don't think the Mi 11 Ultra beats the S21 Ultra in a... moreNah this beats the S21 ultra

beep bop boop, 12 Apr 2021so it wants to beat S21U at all costs. mrwhosetheboss and M... moreI don't think the Mi 11 Ultra beats the S21 Ultra in any aspect, be it build quality, cameras, or battery life.

The only reason I might buy the Mi 11 Ultra is because it's cheaper than the S21 Ultra by around $600 in my region.

Truedroid, 10 Apr 2021No I don't blame them! You are not right! I told you, ... moreWere you dropped on your head as a child? Literally nothing you say makes sense.

First off, the Mi 11 Ultra doesn't cost $1400, it will be priced at around $1000 in India. It's not even going to be released in the US.

Also, wtf is Oxygen battery? You crazy, son.

a, 11 Apr 2021price of the phone varies from region but if money is not a... moreImagine if someone owns both he'll be the official boss

• bergerbse

bobby53787, 11 Apr 2021Samsung S21 Ultra - Still Phone of the Year 2021.Only S21 Ultra is a winner. I can only buy Snapdragon. So, I buy Mi 11 Ultra instaed. It is Infinity Care United.

so it wants to beat S21U at all costs. mrwhosetheboss and MKBHD dropped videos on this