Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

Big daddy 69, 18 Jun 2021I can't seem to find a decent case for this thing The... moreOriginal xiaomi leather case is not that bad.
But My choice is nillkin case with a sliding camera protector.
You may take a look..
Cheers

• Big daddy 69

I can't seem to find a decent case for this thing
The options are quite limited
The phone it self is great
I feel very happy and satisfied with it
And I brag to my friends about it being the most powerful phone in the world although I know very well that it isn't
I also write silly texts on the rear screen, it makes me see myself as quite the comedian

Minu, 17 Jun 2021It's surprising that this phone has USB 2.0 whereas so... moreUSB C 2.0 does not mean USB 2.0.
Guess we had this conversation before here.
İt's equal to USB 3.0 or 3.1 speeds depending on your cable type..

Anonymous, 06 Jun 2021You cant say that MiUi is sucks it's not perfect but i... moreIPhone and Galaxy are the only flagships. They are available and have full functionality around the world. If you can't meet that criteria all the other specs don't matter.

It's surprising that this phone has USB 2.0 whereas some mid range phones and older flagships support 3.0 or higher

Anonymous, 17 Jun 2021I think most people who come on here to make negative comme... moreTotaly agreed.. XYZ certification..camera transitions..battery life..
Bla bla bla..
Really don't understand people commenting on devices they haven't even touched or afford to buy..

I think most people who come on here to make negative comments about a lot of flagship phones are just people who can't afford these devices and their complaints about alot of irrelevant things makes them feel good with themselves. How could someone be complaining about an above 1k$ phone not having a radio🤣 and with that he thinks it's trash.. that's ridiculous

It's fast, camera hardware is great, but I don't like software, because it applies too much processing to photo and video to my taste. I've ended up using pro mode for photo and mcpro24fps app for the video recording. Also shutter lag is perceptible.
This is the first time I was able to use aux cameras with no complaints. Tele camera is really good. 4 days in vacation and I haven't unpacked my Canon 5d mark iv yet. Not needed for documentary staff now :)

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2021If you are visiting USA and install a temporal SIM CARD or ... moreThanks for your reply.
Tell you the real story..
If you have a unlimited data plan or pre registered sim card,
The operator try to recognize your device via SMS or online registration then you can skip that with choosing " unknown device or tablet " that's how I did however İ don't live in united states but visit frequently every month because of my job.
My experience in new York was phenomenal with 5g speeds and quiet decent in San Francisco.
May be you can check with someone who's using xiaomi phones in united states or some big electronic stores like
" B&H " which sells those brands time to time..
Cheers..

Anonymous, 15 Jun 2021Yes it can be used.. have used in California and new York w... moreIf you are visiting USA and install a temporal SIM CARD or using ROAMING from overseas it will, but if you are going to use it in a contract mobile plan, I pretty sure that yoiu will require to register it and then it will have to have FCC ID to be aproved by operatot

geduarte, 14 Jun 2021this phone does not have fcc id certification, so it can no... moreYes it can be used.. have used in California and new York with pretty good 5g speeds.
Please don't make any comments without touching the phone..
Cheers..

geduarte, 14 Jun 2021Does Mi 11ULTRA has FCC ID?, it is required to be approved... moreGuess you are writing from somewhere in USA.
İ am pretty sure that's not the case with Xiaomi.
However the phone works fine with 5g bands and networks as İ tested many times.
A lot of people having Huawei xiaomi oppo ZTE phones in united states because of the best hardware, for the least price and don't care about those kind of approvals.may be they should..

• geduarte

Anonymous, 12 Jun 2021İ have been writing a lot of good stuff about Mi 11 ultra..... moreDoes Mi 11ULTRA has FCC ID?, it is required to be approved for service operators and provided service,.

• geduarte

this phone does not have fcc id certification, so it can not be used in u.s.a. neither some countries that require this certification.

until now 6/14/2021 "xiaomi mi 11 ultra" is not fcc approved.

Chap 1, 13 Jun 2021Samsung,Huawei,ZTE,Xiaomi etc have the worst software- hard... moreSays the guy who is still living in year 2016.

Hi..Does this phone support multi user?..

• Chap 1

Arya amgh, 12 Jun 2021You are right in every aspect s21U is the king now But th... moreSamsung,Huawei,ZTE,Xiaomi etc have the worst software- hardware optimisation and they are the worst performers.U can not even compare these laggy and slowing down marketing craps to much better perfofmer like OnePlus ( or Sony or Iphone).

• Arya amgh

PhoneTryouts, 05 Jun 2021Hello, I am a very big smartphone and tech fan. No brand fa... moreYou are right in every aspect s21U is the king now
But the thing is I've compared my phone (OnePlus 7 pro) with gcam to it
And s21 barely competes so GCAM is a must have for me and xiaomi phones support it
The only downer in mi 11 is MIUI but you can always use custom roms and they will work great in a couple of years

No audio jack
No SD card
Pathetic battery life
Another garbage phone.
Next...

İ have been writing a lot of good stuff about Mi 11 ultra..
Let's talk about some parts which needs some software trimming..
Camera transitions from ultra wide wide and periscope should be more solid theres an obvious lagging.
İ am expecting 8k 30fps and wondering why only have 24fps.
Last but not the least, getting a portrait mode on the periscope lens or 2x 3x on the main camera would be really nice don't you think so.