Xiaomi Mi 4c

Xiaomi Mi 4c

• Pete

Anonymous, 09 Dec 2015Guys I need your help.. Which one is better Redmi note 3 or M... morexiaomi 4c is the better phone, but redmi note 3 gives better value for money because its cheaper.

• yDz

Lapax, 07 Dec 2015Real user experience: After just a week of carrying around in y... moreyes it heat so fast, even in standby mode battery is drowning fast!
the bottom.line is im disapointed buy buying this device

Which is better? Mi4C or RedMi Note 3? I know the specs but I want to know user experiences. I can buy them at the same price (3 GB RAM/32 GB)

Guys I need your help..

Which one is better Redmi note 3 or Mi4C

thanks

I bought it. It has no fm radio.

• Lapax

AnonD-473795, 08 Dec 2015Hi all, is it just me or mi 4c flash is yellowish colour? Its mo... moreYes it is yellowish.

Hi all, is it just me or mi 4c flash is yellowish colour? Its more like warm daylight bulb instead oh cool white light bulb like other samsung phone.

Real user experience:
After just a week of carrying around in your pocket the edges start to wear out and starts to give a look of years of wear and tear.
Just because if has 808 processor don't think it's blazing fast. It still lags. It's only amazing on paper.
Phone heats up quite fast.
A lot of unwanted apps, but to be fair this was just meant for China.
Display is good, but looking at it after just having a look at an amoled, it will look dull.
2 GB ram, but more than half is taken up by the system.
The volume and power buttons are kind of flimsy.
Now for the good part:
Camera if Good
Some software features are really good like Side tap feature which is really useful
Double tap to wake.
When phone is lying down (not in your hand) the screen doesn't seem to respond easily. But once you pick it up then it responds as normal. If this a built in feature? Don't know if it's good or bad. I guess it could go both ways.
Battery is decent enough.
Thumbs up for fast charge.
Speaker sound good.
You can also get excellent sound from headphone once you set up the equaliser. But it wasn't as good as my old Sony Xperia Arc.
Has voice call recorder function. Very useful.
Type C usb could be good and bad. Good coz it's the latest and your future proof in that department. But you don't get a proper C cable in the box. Bad because you have to carry your cable around with you as your friends usb cable is not going to work for you.

alexv, 03 Dec 2015Xiaomi mi4c or lg g3? I prefer the first but the latter has prop... moreLG G3 has snapdragon 801AC processor which is older than Xiaomi mi4C snaprdragon 808.
The question is not what is better, its what important to you most? Waranty or better processing power.

jhon, 03 Dec 2015No protection screen?It has concord corning glass which is better than gorilla corning glass.

• jhon

No protection screen?

• Vlada

It doesn´t have FM radio, even though it is advertised like that. I´m very disappointed.

Xiaomi mi4c or lg g3? I prefer the first but the latter has proper warranty and costs the same money.

• Lapax

It has an online radio app which could make people think it has FM. The Mi4c does NOT have FM radio.

• mr.president

AnonD-470701, 29 Nov 2015Which is better Mi 4c and sony m4 aqua?Give me adviceXiaomi Mi4c is much better

• Yar

AnonD-470701, 29 Nov 2015Which is better Mi 4c and sony m4 aqua?Give me advicedefinitely, Xiaomi, man. It's cheaper, powerful (especially 3Gb RAM version), with more vivid screen (and higher density too), also Mi4c is smaller on wide side.

Will MI4C get Marshmellow update?

not your friend, 14 Nov 2015Mi series wont have memory card slot. Between i was thinking ... moreI have mixed experience compared to my Redmi Note. The tested game is the one from superrobot.aseugame.com. In most parts, it's generally a lot faster. However, nested dialogs are somehow rendered slower and that's the only part where the graphics suck, very weird. AnTuTu 3D test does show significant difference, though. I get 2-3 times fps depending on how I set my GPU clock. The default should give 2 times (30-35 fps), by setting the frequency higher I could reach 3 times (40-50 fps). Redmi Note's Mali-450 MP4 struggles at (12-18) fps.

Which is better Mi 4c and sony m4 aqua?Give me advice

• Zakelinho

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2015tnx.. :) bt in which website will i find d rooting process? anyw... moreCurrently we have CM12.1 in alpha version but everything works superb. Find it on xda devs