Xiaomi Mi 4i

Xiaomi Mi 4i

• Pradeep Rai

Poor performance. Over heating problem . camera hang. Not supporting VoLTE.
Rubbish experience. No customer support

• k

A new MIUI 8 update is available. Get it using OTA with Wi-Fi

• Fizz

Udhay , 24 Nov 2016My mi4i phone camera is misbehaving. It's camera is getting open... moreIf you have not updated your pleaee plz update it

please update mi4i to 5.1 for jio sim calling pls faster

• Udhay

My mi4i phone camera is misbehaving. It's camera is getting open on its own. I have done factory reset then also the problem is not resolved. Anyone clarify me what I should do?

Justin, 23 Nov 2016Hi this is Justin here. Guys I want to tell u all that I am usin... moreYes , so am I .
I used it since 3/11/2015.
MIUI system update too fast that i think the phone can't really support it.
Now thinking of changing the phone although this one quite nice.

• Justin

Hi this is Justin here. Guys I want to tell u all that I am using mi41 for one and a half year now and I am facing a lot of problems. In fact my problem started way before phone's first year.first of all if your WiFi is on and you are a hardcore user then you have to charge your phone 2-3 times a day that's insane. Second of all this phone is crappy slow even if I have 3gb internal memory still lift. My friend and I bought this phone together and we both have problem with this phone. Due to update the camera software became worse. There is repeated call drops that I have noticed(same with friend even though we have different network provider) phone now regularly crashes. I just want to say that do not get attracted by megapixel count, memory or processors. All these Chinese company suck especially xiaomi. Go for lower end Moto phones instead they are more reliable at any paramater.

• prabu

Best phone for this rate. I have buy this mobile in second hand. But this phone working is very well.nice phone I like it

• Abhinav

My Mi 4i has just stopped working.
Sequence of events:
1. Battery got drained. I did not charge the phone for 3-4 hours
2. Put phone on charging through normal power. The phone was still in a turned off mode. Left it like that.
3. Checked after 5 hours. Tried to turn it on. Nothing was working. I could only see the Mi screen.
4. Reboot (power+volume up button) is also not working.

• wanagain79

AnonD-550827, 17 Nov 2016And one thing it has SD 615 clocked at 1.7 ghz has 8 cores and w... more95% of smartphone with SD 615 have lot of issue: stability,overheating and battery life... Thanks to qualcomm 2015 processors...

• Faiyaz shaikh

I have mi 4i i am not use lte 4g voice call..so pls suggested

And one thing it has SD 615 clocked at 1.7 ghz has 8 cores and why does it lag so much??? Any ideas??? Actually I bought this phone yesterday for it has good looks. And now I'm regretting...

Lags so much. I'm on 8 now. I thought xiaomi phones won't lag. But the mi4i lags so much. And after updating to miui 8 I can't use refocus. Please give the link to install miui 6.
Do any of you guys faced such problems.

• Madhan

Anonymous, 03 Nov 2016in mi4i mobile, i am getting an error which is showing female fo... moreGoto Settings > Language and Input > scroll down and select Text-to-speech output >
You will find a Setting icon infront of Google Text-to-Speech engine option.
Tap on that Icon > Click on Install Voice data
You will get a list of all languages.
Select English (India) from the list
And Delete the Voice Set 2

• Pravin

I had purchas mi4i before 1 year but i have face lots of promblems. Like battery heating,hanging installed any application,automatic restart of phone....i had service my mobile around 3 times. since i have face promblems........its not good..

my mi4i is lag on miui 8 when open/close app box how to solve it?

my mi4i is lag on miui 8 when open/close app box how to solve it?

• Dhaval

It was good phone but since they push lots of updates it's crashing every time in many apps.

• navinselva

Raj , 05 Nov 2016Goto Settings > Language and Input > scroll down and selec... morethanq so much.i faced this problem for the past 2 months.now i get the correct solution.why its happened

• Anil

My mi4i is working fine..... Dont know why people are complaining.