Xiaomi Mi 4i

Xiaomi Mi 4i

Well this is the best budget phone in Indian market till date. Got the 32GB model in 5 days after ordering from mi.com. Initially there were problems like overheating, apps taking long to open and other lags but after updating the phone to MIUI 6.6.6 all the problems are now gone.

Display and camera is incomparable to other phone in same segment.

Go for Xiaomi Mi 4i blindfolded. I trust Mi :)

• Priyal

At first i was really impressed about the phone
Best at its price
Awesome camera
Nice call quality
Nice display!

But this phone has some betrayals
- Phone LAGS A LOT
The basic apps like Whatsapp, facebook, insta, snapchat.. Will take years to open

The keyboard lags.

• subhas

very good phone ..low price and bast quality .................

• dj avk

my dear freinds just go for this phone really awesum

can I update mi4i to lollipop 5.1.1 or upcoming version..

• Sanjay

upen mahto, 01 Aug 2015I am using this phone since last 3 months.I was facing overheati... moreWhay is MIUI update...is it android version update or what

• john

plekuk, 31 Jul 2015Great phone. Been using it for a month now. No heating issue aft... moreHi! Everyone! I have a plan to buy this phone! Give me suggestion! Is overheat problem real! Tell me!

greet display greet camara mi4i supre slimmer

please 4k video

next in mi4i 16 mega pixel camara please iam reqvest

• upen mahto

I am using this phone since last 3 months.I was facing overheating and fast battery drain problem.But after updating to MIUI 6.6.6 its almost gone. Now no overheating and battery backup is far better.now it rockssss.
Go for it.....it is the best phone with best specification....

• ani

speech recognition not working...........google voice search cant able to take any voice ,.....plz help

• arun

Sound automatically decrease after few second even after volume level full while listing music player / ringing phone.. Pl.help me

• Arun 7525024095

Davinder, 29 Jul 2015I am experiencing sound problem in this phone. as i start playin... moreI am also facing same problem from 3days.pl. Help me

• Satish

Bcz if I use WiFi. I didn't get any calls if I use mobile data .. Receiving calls. @ jitendra

• CMSam

MIUI's slick design is appealing to many BUT, too much customization results to heavier default system processes. if this was running on the default android UI, I bet it will run more smoothly.

• India

what about headsets

• Prince of Darkness

What i've never want from this handset is their Ui. The specs are great well but the UI they are using is like more on iPhone phones handset. If this flagship will change their UI into Android UI deffinetely it would be the great handset brand ever

• apoorv

ani, 30 Jul 2015Im using this phone over 9 days ago..i have bought this one from... moreu r saying true

• Jitendra pastaria

shikha, 31 Jul 2015a big noooooooy

• satish

I have bought form flipkart last week.. network is not working properly... now i placed a return request.