Xiaomi Mi 4i

Xiaomi Mi 4i

• Global Computers

Go For Lenovo Because xiaomi is a good company but in mi 4i there is heating issue from the begining of the time so dont go for mi 4i go for another brand.

• plekuk

Great phone. Been using it for a month now. No heating issue after the 6.6.6 upgrade. Great camera. I would give it an 8/10

• shikha

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2015plz suggest that i purchase mi 4i or not.....a big nooooooo

• si thu

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2015hello ranjan i asking about * display protection is good or p... moreeven those, they said that is protected by scratch-resistant glass i think that is not full protected. better use screen protector.anyway that phone is worth price phone.

• si thu

AnonD-288696, 29 Jul 2015Hey frnd,don't expect iphone quality photography in mi4i...it is... morethank you for your comment. it is useful.

• ani

Im using this phone over 9 days ago..i have bought this one from flopkart...it is a great cheating..its camera doesnt working till the second day...now im placed a return request in flipkart..and it is on processing...it have a great heating issuee...dont buy it if you care about your money

mi41 is a awesome phn way better than any other phn in this price......

• ANKIT

i am confused,, please suggest me i am buy lenevo k3 note & mi4i but confused mi4i non-removable battery............ please suggest me

dhruv, 30 Jul 2015my question is also d same.. which 1 is better mi4i 32 gb or mot... moremi 4i would be a grt option

• Ryu

Hi may i know this phone really have Corning scratch-resistant glass? because i dont really like using any screen protector

Raushan, 29 Jul 2015Hey I am thinking about to buy a phone n I m impressed by the bu... moreI have been using Mi4i for over 5 days.... A previous s4 user... i can say the UI is a bit hard to learn! but way better than s4!

karam, 30 Jul 2015which one is best Xiomi mi4i or Moto g 3 ???Mi4i!!!

Rio, 29 Jul 2015Hii... On my mi4i, both flash light having different colors, up... moreevery handset has same

karam, 30 Jul 2015which one is best Xiomi mi4i or Moto g 3 ???definitely mi4i

• dhruv

karam, 30 Jul 2015which one is best Xiomi mi4i or Moto g 3 ???my question is also d same.. which 1 is better mi4i 32 gb or moto g 3

• karam

which one is best Xiomi mi4i or Moto g 3 ???

• bijoy

Raushan, 29 Jul 2015Hey I am thinking about to buy a phone n I m impressed by the bu... moreTha phone is super after updating to 6.6.6 no heating issue and battery life is more now u can buy it 100%.

• Raushan

Hey I am thinking about to buy a phone n I m impressed by the build quality and specs on sheet nd have found many things flooded on the web that this phone heats up very soon n I can not hold this phone in my hand n battery life is also not so good so plz innocently advice me what should I do.?
Should I go for mi4i...or any other..? Plz reply very soon I can't live more without phone plz I request u GSM or other mi4i user

lalan, 27 Jul 2015Hello I ordered and paid full amount on line on mi .com.in sit... morePray

kunal patel, 29 Jul 2015It's great mobile guys when i ordered i totally confused cos it... moreHey frnd,don't expect iphone quality photography in mi4i...it is good for this price range but lacks the wow factor...i have used lots smartphones of different brands..so,i am able to judge a phone very quickly...i hv been using this phone for one week...this is a good phone but not extra ordinary...camera quality is good in daylight but lacks details..video recording quality is not up to the mark..in dark there are lots of noise...the dual tone flash is not powerfull enough...display is superb..no question here..but i have some doubt about the glass protection..it doesn't look like that it can resist scratches...battry backup was good when i used it first time...aftern one/two full charge itz standby time decreases..i had not used my phone for whole day as i was in duty..but battry level decreses to 71% from 92% without any use...one day my phone heats up to 63 degree Celsius when i was using whatsapp...immediately i installed du battery saver pro..and tried to find out the heating apps..and i found that google chrome,swiftkey and whatsapp significantly heating my phone...so i disabled chrome and swiftkey..and used mi browser and google keyboard instead of them...now my mi4i's temperature nver increases beyond 38 degree Celsius