Xiaomi Mi 4i

Xiaomi Mi 4i

• nic

Plzzzz anybody tell me that it is a nice phone Bcozz I want to bye it any problem faced by user except for heating prob

The new version is 6.5.4

Just got an update. It promises to resolve heating issues and some other camera and other network issues.

• abc

can i return this mobile.

I am not the fan of xiami nor yureka but after viewing every customer reviews and suggestions I ordered and bought yureka which I used for testing. Now concluding you can go for yureka without doubt.
If you want to compare every features is slightly high in xiami mi4i but whatever it gives only 10gb of free space is left not even a expandable memory what's use in having a great phone with less memory. Yureka is best budget phone. Worth of buying

• mgk

sss, 21 May 2015Pls tell bro .. this phone is ok or not. ? Pls suggest me as a bro?Excellent mobile no heat problems

• sss

bhavin, 21 May 2015I also bought mi4i on 14th may... But no heating issue found on ... morePls tell bro .. this phone is ok or not. ? Pls suggest me as a bro?

• md sadrul islam

i using mi 4i..great phone..working like 30k range high-end phone...i am enjoying

• Jake

mi 4i or zenfone 2 2gb ram?

• bhavin

shaan, 21 May 2015i bought one on 14th may sale.....phone is superb but heating is... moreI also bought mi4i on 14th may... But no heating issue found on my mi4i....
It's heating only when charging....

• smartss

plzz,,,dont compare it with galaxy S6,,,my 4i far far far better,,

• popcorn

OTA Change log for today's update - http://en.miui.com/thread-115259-1-1.html

• shyam

shaan, 21 May 2015I want to buy this phone but unfortunately some guys posted a li... moreBest smartphone u can get some guys posted that it heats up just update ur mi4i then there will be no issue !!!!

• Popcorn

Just received a new OTA and its updating the new ROM.

• shaan

Deep, 20 May 2015I want to buy xiaomi mi 4i but i have heared that this phone hav... morei bought one on 14th may sale.....phone is superb but heating issues....it heats up near front camera.....

it have network problem and it have prefer 3g mode nut they should also give complete 3g mode.
and in my phone it shows sim card removed at least 2 times in a day.
this is a good pone and hardware also very good bt still it have so many software problems even after updating its MIUI software version.
so my suggestion about this is that plz dont buy this phn right now. wait for few months till they improve their system software.

• shaan

I want to buy this phone but unfortunately some guys posted a little bit -ve points of this mobile ...... So I got confused weather to buy it or not ..... I think at this price its much much better then anything else but its a question of 12k around .... So guys pls tell me what to do .....

Abhinav, 21 May 2015Its an excellent phone in the price tag of 12999.No heating issu... moreHow did u update for no heating....pl. explain

• Abhinav

Its an excellent phone in the price tag of 12999.No heating issues at all after the update,display is clear n crisp.Both the cameras r superb,front n back,much better than the Asus zenfone 2.

• joy

Deep, 20 May 2015I want to buy xiaomi mi 4i but i have heared that this phone hav... moreall smartphone heat up during charging. wht's new in that? Apple iphone also heat up during charging. just buy it and enjoy.