Xiaomi Mi 4i

Xiaomi Mi 4i

My phone is working good.But it starts heating (a little bit)from two days.Guys give some solutions

• k

ssp, 26 Sep 2015Lenovo k3 noteMi4i is a good choice.

• ssp

sunshine, 26 Sep 2015asus zenfone 2lesar is better?or mi4i ?Lenovo k3 note

• kattapa

AnonD-418353, 26 Sep 2015Still waiting for Mi 4c ^_^Mi4c only available in China u keep on waiting

• sunshine

asus zenfone 2lesar is better?or mi4i ?

Still waiting for Mi 4c ^_^

• z1

xiaomiMY, 25 Sep 2015Even it has 3000mAh battery, it drain very fast when you surfing... moreUse Dolphin browser. Simple and fast.

• Vishy

Superb phone except for lil heating issues.

• k

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2015I am an 11 year old I need to buy a new smartphone. I am thinkin... moreYes, just go ahead. Cheers

• Hermoigne

I have this phone for about 3 weeks. The battery got stuck at 99% even if I'm using it for a day and a half then it went off. I tried to charge it for almost 3 hours but it won't charge and won't turn on. So I have to send it to the service center and they told me there was a problem with the motherboard. Tsk. I'll rate is as 4/10 for my experience.

Is this a joke? -> Fast battery charging: 40% in 60 min (Quick Charge)

I am an 11 year old I need to buy a new smartphone. I am thinking of buying a xiaomi. Should I? Advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• just

Geekyranjeet, 24 Sep 2015All of you guys who have problems with this mobile post your com... morePoor battery life

• Shara

Purchase MI4I 32gb 15 days ago, its awesome no complaints at all.
Plz dont post fake reviews.

• xiaomiMY

Even it has 3000mAh battery, it drain very fast when you surfing internet or playing game e.g. COC. Is that normal?

• multiple

k, 25 Sep 2015Which is a good power bank for this model? Any views.go for 5000 mah power bank

• k

Which is a good power bank for this model? Any views.

• Geekyranjeet

Andy, 24 Sep 2015Simply Horrible phone! While talking on phone suddenly starts th... moreNo t a good idea to say this

• Geekyranjeet

All of you guys who have problems with this mobile post your complaints on my channel and I'll do the needful.

• k

Andy, 24 Sep 2015Simply Horrible phone! While talking on phone suddenly starts th... moreReally? It never happened in mine. Have you a fake?