Xiaomi Mi 4i

Xiaomi Mi 4i

• Andy

Simply Horrible phone! While talking on phone suddenly starts the music player!
Such is the over sensitive touch screen it has got!

• Salman arefin sardar

Salman Arefin Sardar, 22 Sep 2015My friend used this mobile, good display, slim mobile, good bett... moreWhen open one apps i,e: uc browser needed 200 mb ram. To open every apps needed 150-200 mb ram. If u open more than 6 apps there are no free ram for open apps in background and mobile become very slow and heat. But I am happy with my 5 years old nokia e5, which has only 250mb ram, but it can open more than 30 apps in background, without hanging and heating. Thanks god....

• k

Babita, 23 Sep 2015I get reviews that it's ring tone n audio is feble. Ring tone is... moreNo such problems. People seem to love loudspeakers on their phone.

• zI

Which is a good power bank with this phone?

Babita, 23 Sep 2015I get reviews that it's ring tone n audio is feble. Ring tone is... moreRingtone is low but its not a big deal.... it is audible

• Babita

kevin, 21 Sep 2015Audio quality is crispy when you change in the audio settings. ... moreI get reviews that it's ring tone n audio is feble. Ring tone is not loud also audio. Is it right ? I want to buy this phone

• Salman Arefin Sardar

My friend used this mobile, good display, slim mobile, good bettery life. It heat very quickly when playing game, or useing 3g internet. 600-700mb free ram out of 2gb. Camera at night is very bad.
I think lumia is better than this.

• Vijay

For this price this one good phone for normal user's.
1. Camera is very good (photos only) (8/10)
2. Display is great (9/10)
3. Performance is above average ( 6.5/10)
4. Battery life is good (8/10)
5. Updates are frequent (MIUI) (8/10)
6. You can also get updates for your bug individually (10/10)
7. gaming is good but heating problem (4/10)
8. Service centers are available in some cities only (5/10)
9. Build quality is good (7/10)

over all good for normal users and worst for power users.

• k

sukhwinder singh, 21 Sep 2015i am using mi4i for the last 3 months but now facing some proble... moreClear cache and data of Google play services. Go to settings Applications and then to All and find it their.

nm

the worst service
and phone ever
i got my phone and in 4 months my headphone jack was gone
i gave to a service center and they changed my motherboard which inturn changed my imei no.
now again not even 2 weeks my speaker and my headphone jack is gone
i thought of going to any other service center they are telling as the iimei no. has changed i need a letter from the service center which i had sent it first
they take a month for srevice and the hardware spoils in not less than 2 weeks
THE WORST PHONE EVER
other than hardware the software is good

• Vins

One of my life's down grade performance cell phone 3rd class service

• MysteriousMice

mario22, 21 Sep 2015I have this phone for a few days now and I'm impressed. Very... moreI had the same thought when i got the phone for the first few weeks.
Now it's been three month, I can only tell you that, it sucks.
it's disappointing, i even have problem connecting the Wi-Fi. Lag, i still have half of the capacity empty, but still. lagsss

• ansh

Been using this phone for months now. THE BEST quality. Absolutely value for money. Aesthetic built, super performance. Very satisfied.

• ankit

awesome...........
i don't take it
is it free or i have to pay some.. ????

• Gk

Does it comes with gorrila glass protection and how'z it's battery life

• Jitender Punia

this Phone has very Poor/Worst interface for Internet usage,,,,Specially in surfing,
3G works like 2g
nd 2g works Like 1G,
at Same Point Other Phone work faster with same network & Plan etc ,,

Major Bug ,,
Rest all features are superb

• kaint

This phn is better then iphone