Xiaomi Mi 5s

Xiaomi Mi 5s

• Artek

Can you specify if it has Mu-MIMO technology ?

• sky

• AnonD-691928

Has anyone ever tried recording in a gig/concert using this phone? Is the audio recording audible?

Xiaomi Sa Fan, 20 Jul 2017Hi I am from South Africa I have a Xiaomi mi5s. I am on global ... moreHave patience and enjoy the latest software first.

• THS

Xiaomi Sa Fan, 20 Jul 2017Hi I am from South Africa I have a Xiaomi mi5s. I am on global ... moreit will take some months... Not sure but may be 3-5 month...bcz it's global rom...

• Kofik

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2017If anyone of you has the 64GB or 128GB version, can confirm for ... moredid you try ext3 or ext 4?

Mi5 or Mi5s? Cant decide which one to get.

• Xiaomi Sa Fan

Hi I am from South Africa I have a Xiaomi mi5s.
I am on global rom,I received the new OTA update (miui 8.5.0

When will I get MIUI9?

• mi5s new user

mi5s new user, 17 Jul 2017Hi everybody I've just received my new mi5s (128 GB) today, I t... moreOk, Issue solved!
Today I received the new OTA update (miui 8.5.0.3), no overhrating issues any more :D, it's cool now!
In Addition to some very good enhancements to the UI, in terms of speed, ram management and featchers (toggles space now can be expanded in the pull down shade),
Also fingerprint sensor got a noticeable boost in terms of accuracy and speed, still not perfect though.

The Doc, 25 May 2017I have the Mi5s and the S7. The Mi5s is nowhere near as good as the S7I'm a former user of S7 flat and S7 Edge.... im now using this. Those three smartphones including this are great both in performance and built. No device is perfect. Even S7 edge has the best appearance for last year's but it has a fragile body. Mi 5s has good balance but Xiaomi doesnt have its service center everywhere. So it depends on people to choose based on common opinion and facts not listen to such a bias opinion like yours. Tell specific whats the reason you could say that? Not just your tale.

• mi5s new user

Hi everybody
I've just received my new mi5s (128 GB) today, I tested every thing quickly, it's a good phone overall,
my only concern is that it gets too hot while in charging! even if I'm not using it! it really becomes too hot and unpleasant to hold! is this normal?

mi5s users, please answer me, do u have the same issue?.. thank you in advance

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2017If anyone of you has the 64GB or 128GB version, can confirm for ... moreI am able to copy file larger than 10GB into my unit, probably it is a non-issue for internal memory. Xiaomi Mi series phone only comes with internal memory, no slot for Micro SD card add on, so no need bother on Micro SD card support.

is its screen gorrilla glass

Anonymous, 03 Jul 2017Why does it say the Mi 5S can do 1080p video at 120fps?its slow motion

If anyone of you has the 64GB or 128GB version, can confirm for me if this phone's internal storage can store single video file that is larger than 4GB? I just found out this limitation on my Micro SD card where in FAT32, I cannot store file over 4GB. Advises are formatting to exFAT or NTFS, but neither of the format can be supported by my phone.

• wmrp85

how about camera performance compare to honor 8
mi5s or honor 8

Why does it say the Mi 5S can do 1080p video at 120fps?

zaech, 24 Jun 2017I just received my MI5S yesterday. same here, the finger print a... moreWorks great.
I do not understand why you're messing with shit

• behzad

Amir78577, 28 May 2017i dont know which to buy: mi 5 prime or mi 5s 64gb a little hel... morehey amir...mi5 s is better than mi5

• zaech

AnonD-679003, 21 Jun 2017I bought this phone two days ago.And as i expected the Fingerpri... moreI just received my MI5S yesterday. same here, the finger print are error some times. my GF using MI5, the finger print are better and faster. MI5s finger print some time a bit slower to unlock the phone.
my ROM got the fake ROM (vendor roms) 8.0.10.0.0. it can't OTA update. T.T