Xiaomi Mi 5s

Xiaomi Mi 5s

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2017If anyone of you has the 64GB or 128GB version, can confirm for ... moreI am able to copy file larger than 10GB into my unit, probably it is a non-issue for internal memory. Xiaomi Mi series phone only comes with internal memory, no slot for Micro SD card add on, so no need bother on Micro SD card support.

is its screen gorrilla glass

Anonymous, 03 Jul 2017Why does it say the Mi 5S can do 1080p video at 120fps?its slow motion

If anyone of you has the 64GB or 128GB version, can confirm for me if this phone's internal storage can store single video file that is larger than 4GB? I just found out this limitation on my Micro SD card where in FAT32, I cannot store file over 4GB. Advises are formatting to exFAT or NTFS, but neither of the format can be supported by my phone.

• wmrp85

how about camera performance compare to honor 8
mi5s or honor 8

Why does it say the Mi 5S can do 1080p video at 120fps?

zaech, 24 Jun 2017I just received my MI5S yesterday. same here, the finger print a... moreWorks great.
I do not understand why you're messing with shit

• behzad

Amir78577, 28 May 2017i dont know which to buy: mi 5 prime or mi 5s 64gb a little hel... morehey amir...mi5 s is better than mi5

• zaech

AnonD-679003, 21 Jun 2017I bought this phone two days ago.And as i expected the Fingerpri... moreI just received my MI5S yesterday. same here, the finger print are error some times. my GF using MI5, the finger print are better and faster. MI5s finger print some time a bit slower to unlock the phone.
my ROM got the fake ROM (vendor roms) 8.0.10.0.0. it can't OTA update. T.T

• Mi5s user

AnonD-679003, 21 Jun 2017I bought this phone two days ago.And as i expected the Fingerpri... moreStill it is not fixed after updating to 8.2.1 there is coming new update may be this month hopefully it will be fix.

I bought this phone two days ago.And as i expected the Fingerprint is not so good,sometimes even doesn't work at all,so i have to set it again .MIUI is 8.0.3.0. Is this problem on every phone? I read somewhere that new versions of MIUI solves this problem.Does anyone know is that true?Thanks for answer.

• Sandy

Ali, 11 Jun 2017Plz suggest mi5s VS galaxy s6 ? which one should i prefer in ter... moreIn real Xiaomi Mi5s is better than Samsung S7.
So, in reality Xiaomi Mi5s is far more better than Samsung S6.

• Ali

Plz suggest mi5s VS galaxy s6 ? which one should i prefer in terms of value for money and user experience ? In terms of cost, do these have same cost? i.e using phone for certain period and then selling it after you are done. Plz suggest?

• Ram

AnonD-675320, 07 Jun 2017Hi I have two mi 5s 64 and 128 both gray . You are nail it . I... moreThank you for your reply
Actually, after watching more videos I noticed the color shift (you mentioned) while in different lighting conditions, sometimes it looks silver and shiny, other times gray and matte! but in both cases the finish is matte and NOT BRUSHED METAL!
I still think that there is a version (maybe exclusive to china market) had a brushed metal finish (similar to the Redmi Pro and MI 5s plus).
if you want to check it yourself you can type the following in Youtube search bar:
"chinese 5s-5s plus" or "Buy or not to buy Mi5S Mi5S Plus review"
and check the first result for each search, you'll see what I mean (the brushed metal version of MI 5s).

Anyway, I'm gonna order the global version (the only option I have) which has matte finish, I think it looks fine and maybe better than the brushed metal version (in certain lighting conditions!)
Again, thanks

Ram, 31 May 2017I'm going to order Mi 5s gray color soon, But I'm confused be... moreHi
I have two mi 5s 64 and 128 both gray .
You are nail it . I don't think will ever see this comment some one actually mention color different .
You are very very right and wrong at the same time .
There is no color different , just depends on light , in sunlight it is purple like and in dead white light room is light gray like darker silver , and some times dark gray ,
I love color shift , it's very very special .
Just if you can get mi 6 , for better fingerprint , and better software .

Ash, 15 May 2017What mi5s have 4gb ram and 32gb room version??yes...4/32 available

• Rev

Ok. So today I just bought the Mi 5S. It is a great phone, considering the price is cheaper than any phone that uses SD 821. But the phone is hot all the time. After I bought it and took it home, I charged it until 100%, and it went approximately 46 °C. After realizing that it is too hot, I put it on standby for an our before using it. But during usage it is still hot. Is something defect in my phone ? If yes, I still have a week garanty from the related store.

Rev, 31 May 2017Ok, I need some suggestion. Should I buy this or Nokia 6?Nokia 6 (Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430) VS Mi5S (Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821). So, the result is Mi5 better in its performance. Moreover it has Sony camera censor with decent quality in night capture.

• Kwame

Anonymous, 09 May 2017Undoubtedly don't buy mi 5. Coz it has many problem on the softw... moreThat's a palpable lie. There is absolutely no problem with the software. The OS is in two regions, China and Global. Choose what best suits you mate.

• Rev

Ok, I need some suggestion. Should I buy this or Nokia 6?