Xiaomi Mi 5s

Xiaomi Mi 5s

Is the fingerprint bug fix in latest update? How bout the lock and vol buttons it is bit annoying

Nazeer Ahmed , 20 Oct 2017Nope it's very tough and beautiful beast. Thanks I'm gonna buy this phone

• Nazeer Ahmed

.-Alex-., 18 Oct 2017I fear that this Mi5s is just like Mi5 in bend test. Mi5 have a ... moreNope it's very tough and beautiful beast.

• Chakablazy

Been using MI 5s for 2 months now... and i must say its real value for money... I am a heavy gamer, browser and content manager... multitasking is superb.. cleaning out memory tells you how much memory you cleaned. More features that any phone i have come across. My version is 3Gig Mem, 64gig. and it works wonderfully well..

I fear that this Mi5s is just like Mi5 in bend test. Mi5 have a weak design inside and please reply to me if they are identical same at integrity

Flipp, 17 Oct 2017Good phone when running MIUI 9 (Xiaomi EU) but you have to apply... moreHow about heating issues? Is it really good to buy? Durability of phone?

• Flipp

Good phone when running MIUI 9 (Xiaomi EU) but you have to apply some tweaks in order to get good battery life and good low light camera performance. First, the fingerprint reader is not reliable and does also impose standby battery drain. I have switched off the fingerprint reader to conserve battery. Also, when rooted one can install forcedoze which improve standby battery performance even more. Last night it only dropped 2 percent during 9 hours. The next important tweak is to install the ported Google Camera app . Daylight shots is very good when using the MIUI camera but low light shoots are much better when using Google Camera app and HDR+.

Is this good phone overall? Just reading comments here says Heating issue and fingerprint issues how bout the updates did they fix it already? And when do miui 9 will release for this phone?

Is it too thick to hold while wearing standard spigen case?

shittty Phone!!

NETWORK drops all the time!
even in the Pocket the netwok is ZERO %

• Ali

AnonD-687675, 27 Jul 2017Mi5 or Mi5s? Cant decide which one to get.only mi5s because good body and perfect smart phone

• Xiaomi Sa Fan

Hi
Just asking I am From South Africa I currently have 8..5.5 mui 8 on my mi5s.
Just asking is it only me or is it a general problem, My battery drains faster now than before I upgraded to 8.5.3
Are anyone else experiencing battery dont last a full day.
I have to charge it twice now

Hi, i live in Serbia, i have Lte network. Before Mi 5s i had Samsung S7 and Iphone 6, Mi 5s is best phone i had for price much lower then competition. I installed MIUI 9 3 weeks ago, EU rom, and must say phone is faster and more fluid then ever! Plus i have OTA updates every week. Value for money 10/10! Good job Xiaomi

• PAARI

What about in call voice quality. Whether it has auto call recorder. Whether available in India.

When or will this be coming to amazon?

Very fast and responsive UI, good camera but missing lte band 20.

mi5s new user, 17 Jul 2017Hi everybody I've just received my new mi5s (128 GB) today, I t... moreHow about the performance of mi5s 4/128gb?

• Sandy

When can we upgrade to Android 7 ?

• miSAFan

AnonD-691928, 14 Aug 2017Has anyone ever tried recording in a gig/concert using this phon... moreHi
Not that great