Xiaomi Mi 5s

Xiaomi Mi 5s

Is this good phone overall? Just reading comments here says Heating issue and fingerprint issues how bout the updates did they fix it already? And when do miui 9 will release for this phone?

Is it too thick to hold while wearing standard spigen case?

shittty Phone!!

NETWORK drops all the time!
even in the Pocket the netwok is ZERO %

• Ali

AnonD-687675, 27 Jul 2017Mi5 or Mi5s? Cant decide which one to get.only mi5s because good body and perfect smart phone

• Xiaomi Sa Fan

Hi
Just asking I am From South Africa I currently have 8..5.5 mui 8 on my mi5s.
Just asking is it only me or is it a general problem, My battery drains faster now than before I upgraded to 8.5.3
Are anyone else experiencing battery dont last a full day.
I have to charge it twice now

Hi, i live in Serbia, i have Lte network. Before Mi 5s i had Samsung S7 and Iphone 6, Mi 5s is best phone i had for price much lower then competition. I installed MIUI 9 3 weeks ago, EU rom, and must say phone is faster and more fluid then ever! Plus i have OTA updates every week. Value for money 10/10! Good job Xiaomi

• PAARI

What about in call voice quality. Whether it has auto call recorder. Whether available in India.

When or will this be coming to amazon?

Very fast and responsive UI, good camera but missing lte band 20.

mi5s new user, 17 Jul 2017Hi everybody I've just received my new mi5s (128 GB) today, I t... moreHow about the performance of mi5s 4/128gb?

• Sandy

When can we upgrade to Android 7 ?

• miSAFan

AnonD-691928, 14 Aug 2017Has anyone ever tried recording in a gig/concert using this phon... moreHi
Not that great

• Artek

Can you specify if it has Mu-MIMO technology ?

• sky

• AnonD-691928

Has anyone ever tried recording in a gig/concert using this phone? Is the audio recording audible?

Xiaomi Sa Fan, 20 Jul 2017Hi I am from South Africa I have a Xiaomi mi5s. I am on global ... moreHave patience and enjoy the latest software first.

• THS

Xiaomi Sa Fan, 20 Jul 2017Hi I am from South Africa I have a Xiaomi mi5s. I am on global ... moreit will take some months... Not sure but may be 3-5 month...bcz it's global rom...

• Kofik

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2017If anyone of you has the 64GB or 128GB version, can confirm for ... moredid you try ext3 or ext 4?

Mi5 or Mi5s? Cant decide which one to get.

• Xiaomi Sa Fan

Hi I am from South Africa I have a Xiaomi mi5s.
I am on global rom,I received the new OTA update (miui 8.5.0