Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer

Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer

No 3.5mm = no phone

• vectruz

wtf, 19 Mar 2019is wrong with phones ??? 530 euros for features, that are worse ... moreWhat phone is that? better than this for 300 euros in 6 years ago? I totally want know, i buy this old monster right now! I waiting for this xiaomi. I buy one zenphone 4 last year and this comes without nfc sensor without ir sensor. just are light and powerfull with 6gbs that helps me a little, 12 will be maybe enought? i do no, but this monster mi9 explorer will keep me out of clouds for a while with 256 storage and nfc will provides me a better glucose control, because of my CGM has app for android os but uses nfc and maybe next versions will use BlueTooth, but for now i need nfc to improve my life as a whole and IR help controlling old devices like my livingroom tv that are giant but old without smart controls apps, and tons of olders devices. i'am from brazil and here is spencive change stuffs every generation, we still use computers from 2004 in office, except my gaming pc all pcs in my house are old ones

What is the battery life for one day?

wtf, 19 Mar 2019is wrong with phones ??? 530 euros for features, that are worse ... moreIf you think that's expensive you got no chance of getting an iphone

• wtf

is wrong with phones ??? 530 euros for features, that are worse than 300 euros phones had 6 years ago ???

• irrelevant

why is this more expensive than the Black shark 2?

• Ian P

Kiko, 13 Mar 2019If this smartphone does not have a 5G network, you should not bu... moreMost networks can't even provide a decent 4G connection. Why would I want a 5G phone in 2019 when it's unlikely any network provider will support it in 2019?
This looks like a really decent phone!

Kiko, 13 Mar 2019Please buy if you like, after 6 months or a year of use you will... morei dont care because i'm wifi user

• Kiko

JCK, 11 Mar 2019Like you have 5G network, so please!Please buy if you like, after 6 months or a year of use you will see your friends using smartphones with 5G networks, while you still use a 4G network smartphone.

• Kiko

If this smartphone does not have a 5G network, you should not buy it, because 2019 is the beginning of the 5G network, you should buy a smartphone that supports 5G networks in 2019. If Mi 9 explorer does not support 5G networks, please wait for the next version that supports 5G networks.

• JCK

Kiko, 11 Mar 2019Don't have 5G ??? 😭😭😭Like you have 5G network, so please!

• Anon

this battery in 2019 is a NO

• ILoveEeEe

Vicky, 05 Mar 2019very true, it does have everything except the IP68. not sure, ... moreBTW, is it a global version or it just fit the PRC market

Don't have 5G ??? 😭😭😭

• ZzZ

Camera! Memory . Infra red, processor.>>> PRICE
------------------------------------------------­-----------------
NICE!

• nahhh

IP68 doesnt matter since you're not always using the phone with more than 1 meter of water under your feet.

• guz

I just ordered it on tradingshenzen lets have a look on this! 10-15 days of waiting will be hard for me xD

• cute guy

Luckily it does not come with waterproof. I'm able to do battery replacement myself in the future rather than send to the service center.

• Vicky

ILoveEeEe , 02 Mar 2019It is a very nice phone and wish to own one but too bad that it ... morevery true, it does have everything except the IP68.
not sure, why they put huge RAM (12GB), which can cost more battery power with less battery size.
It would be my next phone, but still thinking as it is not IP68.

• ILoveEeEe

It is a very nice phone and wish to own one but too bad that it doesn't come with IP68 certified.