Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer

Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer

this is world's n.o 1 copying company

CptPower, 25 Feb 2019Yup. And today i heard it wont be 499 but around 449 ezuros whic... moreI wouldn't personally call them greedy, but they do need to lower the prices as it seems they're just keeping the prices up for ego

Walter C. Dornez, 25 Feb 2019Exactly. The more Xiaomi sells, the more the market will have to... moreYup. And today i heard it wont be 499 but around 449 ezuros which is just 50 more from chinese version.
Compared to for example Samsung M20 which in India cst less than 130 euros exactly 126 but in europe ll be sold for 199 euros. And we speak about basic phone.
Samsung is really greedey ccompared to xiaomi which makes its customers happy and satisfied.

• troglodyte

No IPS/waterproofing... thats a no go for me...

CptPower, 25 Feb 2019Yup also the price Mi9 starts at CNY 2999 which s 393 euros if y... moreExactly. The more Xiaomi sells, the more the market will have to lower these prices.

Walter C. Dornez, 23 Feb 2019I very much doubt that. However, I'd rather take the performance... moreYup also the price Mi9 starts at CNY 2999 which s 393 euros if you order straight from chinese. Even the fact europe price will be around 499 euros.

JV, 24 Feb 2019I was getting over 8 hours screen on time with the Mi Mix 3. I'm... moreReally? What do you in that 8hrs?

• 123

siva gsm, 24 Feb 2019poor battery for such a robust phone!Size doesn't really matter if its optimized, also Snapdragon 855 is using less battery

Wah, huge memory... all the good points, can think of buying a set for daily use. 3300mah is good enough even for youtube videos, just charge when battery level is around 40% and quick charge function zooms in to full charge reaally fast.

poor battery for such a robust phone!

• JV

Walter C. Dornez, 23 Feb 2019I very much doubt that. However, I'd rather take the performance... moreI was getting over 8 hours screen on time with the Mi Mix 3. I'm not concerned about the battery life at all

Husten, 20 Feb 2019Is it really transparent or is it just a cover looking transparent?Yes transparent back cover, but printed materials pn the inside. Not showing the real chip etcerera

• P.R.G

better that rog and razer

Anonymous, 22 Feb 2019Xiaomi needs to make 4000mah batteries a standard in phones so i... moreMi 9 use a latest powerful high end spec sdm855 (7nm) have a low power than sdm845 (10nm)... same as battery 4000mAH. 3400mAh its fine for 855.

CptPower, 20 Feb 2019Man with SD855 3300 mAh will be equal to Samsung M series with 5... moreI very much doubt that. However, I'd rather take the performance of the Mi and it's respectable battery life. 6 hours SOT isn't that bad.

ILoveEeEe, 22 Feb 2019Since it is transparency and why not make it an IP68 certified? It will be very expensive.. I don't think that we need to swim with our phone..

Xiaomi needs to make 4000mah batteries a standard in phones so it won't give us low stand-by times

• ILoveEeEe

Since it is transparency and why not make it an IP68 certified?

Front facing camera is the same like in mi 8.Also back cameras lack ois and that is very important for me.Also there are no IP rating( must be at least splash prof)Also there is a question will be global support like in China( 2 year regular Android updates).There are no micro SD slot but think 256 gb is fine. Everything else is great.

• Fernas

Isnt the Transparent/Explore supposed to get a more advanced lens for the main camera?