Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite

Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2019Wanted to buy Redmi Note 8 but changed my mind. And now I'm conf... moreCompact device Mi9 SE
Bigger screen Mi9 Lite

• Advisor

Anonymous, 04 Dec 2019Thanks for your reply. I will be ok with any size. Just I've hea... moreI do not know, I do not own Mi 9 SE. Sorry.

If I had to buy one, I'd go for Mi 9 Lite.
But it's because me personally, even though I like compact devices, I am annoyed with devices lacking audio jack and/or FM radio, which Mi 9 SE lacks I guess.

So smaller battery, no audio jack and no FM radio are my cons.

Advisor , 04 Dec 2019Suggestions? Well, you should decide what kind of mobile phon... moreThanks for your reply. I will be ok with any size. Just I've heard about strange sound when you hit under camera in Mi 9 SE. And there is a ball that moves and makes strange sound. Is it true? If yes I will buy Mi 9 Lite.

ok cool, 03 Dec 20199t has a Super Amoled display and better screen mi9lite hasnot a Super Amoled display

• Advisor

Well, you should decide what kind of mobile phone you'd like. These two are very different in sizes.

Mi 9 SE is a great compact device, while Mi 9 Lite is a great all round mid ranger I guess.

Both devices are among the best in their category.

Mi 9 SE competes with Samsung A40 or Samsung s10e.

Mi 9 Lite competes e.g. with Samsung A50 etc.

Do you want compact or a bigger phone? I think you should decide that and then buy one of the two.

• Kakarot

Hi guys. In terms of gaming with this device, what's the issues encountered? Thanks in advance for your response. I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Wanted to buy Redmi Note 8 but changed my mind. And now I'm confused between Mi 9 Lite and Mi 9 SE. Suggestions please.

• ok cool

Sayem , 02 Dec 2019Which smartphone I should choose between mi 9 lite and mi 9t?9t has a Super Amoled display and better screen

• Rene

Mi 9 lite has disastrous regulation autobrightness, xiaomi with that does not solve anything, you need to use another application to control brightness works.

Sayem , 02 Dec 2019Which smartphone I should choose between mi 9 lite and mi 9t?mi 9t

• Alpha

leilim, 29 Nov 2019Mi 9 lite camera is IMX 586 or IMX 582?Sony IMX 586. Xiaomi officially said it.

• Alpha

icefyre , 30 Nov 2019imx 582It's 586 they said officially.

• Zairi

seter, 27 Nov 2019had a50 for about 5 month. now got mi 9 lite. pretty satisfied. ... moreThank you for comparison sharing

i own A50 rite now and plan to change to other brand as i m just getting bored, your infor is helping me to choice what next phone ... again Thank You

• Sayem

Which smartphone I should choose between mi 9 lite and mi 9t?

Hi, anyone of you had this slightly unnoticed problem? On front camera, there should be an led light around it when you open? But now its not showing. I don't know if you have this feature. Im using mi9 lite now, just bought it 2 months ago. Any mi9 lite users here?

savastano, 01 Dec 2019hii plz help me i buying a mi 9 lite 3 weeks ago its realy grea... moreHi, it depends on how and what application you want to use your mobile phone.

• hussar

fatiiiimaaaa, 01 Dec 2019m30s vs mi 9 lite which is better overall ? read about them. and give your opinion..

• savastano

hii
plz help me i buying a mi 9 lite 3 weeks ago its realy great phone and realy ok
but redmi note 8 pro is good too and i like that
but tell me which is better
plz say i need to know

m30s vs mi 9 lite
which is better overall ?

Anonymous, 30 Nov 2019Well, Mi9 se is better in performance. But the battery is quite ... morePls brother help me, apart from late update, which area do u think redmi note 8 pro is weak? And what about heating issues while gaming on redmi note 8 pro? Pls help me cos Im planning to it.