Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite

Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite

• Janika

Jikky, 06 Feb 2020I'm planning on buying between these 4 phones, can you guys... moreIf the Mi 9t costs the same as the 9 lite, get the 9t. Here you'd pay almost one hundred dollars more for the 9t. I got the 9 lite and no regrets.

• Janika

daveved, 07 Feb 2020Thanks. I think I'll just buy the 9 LIte and see how it goesGood call

Mitchman, 06 Feb 2020Best phone put of the 3, no questions asked. Same screen as... moreThanks. I will buy the 9 Lite. This will be my forst Xiaomi phone. I guess that's y I am a bit worried whether Its a good phone and also durability of the phone. I plan to stay with it for at least 2yrs.

wwwww, 06 Feb 2020go for mi 9 liteThanks. I think I'll just buy the 9 LIte and see how it goes

• Mi

Oliver, 07 Feb 2020Yes, you can find UltraCam is for phones with 48/64MP camer... moreCan u give me link?

• Oliver

Mi, 06 Feb 2020Gcam for Mi 9 Lite is just terrible, or I can't find good a... moreYes, you can find UltraCam is for phones with 48/64MP cameras, for Mi 9 series it's the best GCAM APK

• Mi

Gcam for Mi 9 Lite is just terrible, or I can't find good apk?! Can someone post good link of Gcam here?

daveved, 06 Feb 2020Is Mi 9 Lite still good in 2020. I need a new phone and I'm... moreBest phone put of the 3, no questions asked. Same screen as the SE, mostly the same cameras with a far better selfie cam, bigger battery and same performance and storage, Micro SD/NFC/3.5mm jack, great build quality it does everything for an amazingly low price of 200€. Its the true Redmi Note 8 Pro, that Mediatek pretender is unworthy of its popularity.

• wwwww

Is Mi 9 Lite still good in 2020. I need a new phone and I'm confused whether I should buy Mi 9 Lite, Mi A3 or Mi 9 SE. All these phones were launched last year

I'm planning on buying between these 4 phones, can you guys reccomend me the best phone considering that they are the same prices in my place.
1. Xiaomi mi 9t
2. Xiaomi mi 9 lite
3. Realme xt
4. Samsung a51

• Janika

NW, 04 Feb 2020Between Xiaomi Note 8 Pro or Xiaomi mi 9 lite, which one is... moreI would go with the Mi 9 lite for better display, better camera, and more manageable size. The battery is equally good in both phones.

Shah, 04 Feb 2020Need suggestions... I'm planning to get new phone, yet con... moreMi 9 Lite for sure. The A51 has a processor that is about as strong as a SD675 and with GCam the camera in the Mi 9 Lite is as good as it can get for the price. OLED, NFC, and battery are all shared between the two phones but Xiaomi is also certain to at least update MIUI after they update to Android 10 where as the A51 will be stuck with only one android update and likely no UI updates after that.

• Janika

NW, 04 Feb 2020Between Xiaomi Note 8 Pro or Xiaomi mi 9 lite, which one is... moreThe Note 8 pro is a huge shovel with no OLED display. The Mi 9 lite is comfortable to hold and has a n awesome camera, also great battery life and inscreen fingerprint scanner. My vote is for the Mi 9 lite!

• Shah

Need suggestions...
I'm planning to get new phone, yet confused between picking mi 9 lite or samsung a51.
Battery, camera & performance are my priorities. Althugh a51 is a few bucks expensive but fits my budget. All i want is value to money smartphone that should last at least 2 years without lag. Or any better option in similar price range?

• MILOVE

Chemicool, 26 Jan 2020Help!!! My Mi9 lite fell screen down on a hard surface. The... moreBetter buy a new one. 😁

• Milove

NW, 04 Feb 2020Between Xiaomi Note 8 Pro or Xiaomi mi 9 lite, which one is... moreIf you consider about AMOLED display, inscreen fingerprint scanner, allways ON display and back LED stylish light, camera performance you go with this or if you consider about good battery life go with 8pro. Your decision. Both are good phone

Between Xiaomi Note 8 Pro or Xiaomi mi 9 lite, which one is better in comparison?
Thanks.

johnny, 02 Feb 2020Is it true that wi fi is poor?No

• johnny

Is it true that wi fi is poor?