Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite

• Zmaj76

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2019GCAM work on this phone?Yes

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2019GCAM work on this phone?Yes

• Toufique Ahmed

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2019hi, anyone help me, i am confused on which phone i choose betwee... moreGo for POCO without any doubt if you are a power user. And if you care about designs and looks, Mi 9 Lite. Personally I'd pick POCO any day.

• Leyla

Portrait mode better redmi note 7 gcam or mi 9 lite?
Redmi note 7 makes very beautiful photos in sunset on portrait mode with GCAM.

GCAM work on this phone?

Screensize and Type - 9 Lite
Camera - 9 Lite
Infrared / NFC / Battery Life - 9 Lite

hi, anyone help me, i am confused on which phone i choose between Poco F1 or Mi 9 lite. i love this two but i can buy only one of those. anyone can help me to choose? thank you

How to identify the Xiaomi Mi9 lite global version and Mi cc9 version separately

Gorilla glass 5 front only ?

I'll leave here the same question I left on the review's comment section: for anyone that has already bought and tested the phone, are the night shots' quality posted on the review the same as yours? I ask this because I went over lots of other (video/text) reviews and they all say that the camera's night shots are not that good. Also, when you compare shots from other reviews to the ones here, it seems as if gsm people took those night shots with another phone.

• Userrr4

mohd, 21 Oct 2019does Mi 9 lite does not belong to get upgrade to android 10 and ... moreThere will be MIUI 11 and Android 10 for Mi 9 Lite. Rest assure.

Anonymous, 25 Oct 2019does the RAM matter's on performance? thank you..In general processor matters for phone's speed. But ram matters too. In multitasking ram matters a lot. This phone is great. Go for it. I want to buy it too. But I've never used a phone with amoled screen and I'm afraid of burn in issue. When you keep the brightness to maximum and never change the wallpaper it will cause burn in. I keep the brightness as minimum as possible and never change the wallpaper. Will it cause burn in? Please help.

does the RAM matter's on performance? thank you..

• gringo

Rezafox, 24 Oct 2019Does this phone supports cat6 or higher network tech?cat 15/13 means the device is LTE 5G ready !

• gringo

Rezafox, 24 Oct 2019Does this phone supports cat6 or higher network tech?lte download speed max : 800mb/s
lte upload speed max : 150mb/s

check qualcomm documentation on their website

• gringo

Rezafox, 24 Oct 2019Does this phone supports cat6 or higher network tech?downlink cat15
uplink cat13

(cat6 is old now!)

• gringo

Rezafox, 24 Oct 2019Does this phone supports cat6 or higher network tech?yes look to snapdragon 710 official website

Can you please advice me a relatively cheap Xiaomi phone pls?

Hallo guys please help, i am torn between the MI 9 Lite and the MI 9. Main cameras are the same i.e a 48 MP SONY IMX 586 sensor, but the MI 9 has a better Ultrawide camera and a telephoto camera. The review shows the ultrawide photos from both cameras are not far apart, personally i dont need a telephoto camera. My question is does the 32MP camera on Mi 9 Lite take better photos than the 20MP of the MI 9. or is the selfie camera on MI 9 superior since it is flagship? has anyone used these two phones. thanks in advance