Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite

Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite

When it would be available here in the Philippines? hope that the price is from 14k to 16k.. anyone who know's the price? thank you..

Hahaha it has all the extra specs I need but not the top Snapdragon 855/855 plus.

Meanwhile all the phones with Snapdragon 855/855 plus don't have 1 or 2 things that I need like as card slot or audio jack

• D.

Soso, 25 Sep 2019good deal from Xioami. Notification light on this anyone? Sadly, no. Logo on the back shines and some said does it instead.

• Lucas

It has e-SIM compatibility?

• Soso

good deal from Xioami.
Notification light on this anyone?

excellent offering, xiaomi! great specs and size.

• D.

SynthConn, 24 Sep 2019Just want NFC... and I am sorry but I aint gonna spend 800-900 e... moreWonder if you got this right... This was about some complain over again and then again about same thing (price) every time new Xiaomi phone appears. Even though DO have enough information, fail to conclude they're never pricy but instead do repeatedly opposite. So please... BTW neither am I buying for 800 but this price range.

• Gdr

Ju, 18 Sep 2019Mi 9 lite or Redmi note 8 pro? Mi 9 Lite I think better deal.

D., 17 Sep 2019It's not supposed to be SE upgrade or so. It clearly fills the g... moreJust want NFC... and I am sorry but I aint gonna spend 800-900 euro anymore no SIR, enough is enough I won't be that sucker, but if I am to I'd better go with the shitty iphone at least I all be a special snowflake !!!

Hope,It will be arrived soon in India ,We are waiting for this device and thought it might be released with lowest price Compare to other brands . I trust in Quality,connectivity and Love the Configuration .

• Jo

GeeX, 23 Sep 2019In where im from, this device price higher than MI 9T. Mi 9T can... moreYes, here in Serbia also, costs 20 euro more than Mi 9t...
Just wait a month or two and buy it if you really want this model.
But i would buy Mi 9t regardless, much better phone either way.
But i'll stick to my faithfull Poco, no need to upgrade or something like that.
It is still awesome buy, one year later.

In where im from, this device price higher than MI 9T. Mi 9T can be get 50 USD cheaper.

• D.

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2019why is it more expensive than CC9 when its the same phone? it fe... moreNot exactly the same, this one has global support of LTE bands. If you don't need this then save and buy CC9.

why is it more expensive than CC9 when its the same phone? it feels like its better to just get CC9 and save ~ $60. Regardless. This phone seems to be a beast for it's price

• qwww

Is it gonna come to India? Expected price?

Perfect successor to my Note 5 AI!

• magdy

hope arrive to egypt

please launch it here in Philippines

• Moin - Pakistan

When will arrive in Pakistani region.

Heureux, 19 Sep 2019What GPU is in Mi9 Lite? Adreno 616 or Adreno 640. Xiaomi offici... more616