Xiaomi Mi A1 (Mi 5X)

Xiaomi Mi A1 (Mi 5X)

• san

peter, 17 Jan 2020Has Xiaomi ceased security updates for Mi A1? it is more than ha... moregot January update/security patch of 109mb

• peter

Has Xiaomi ceased security updates for Mi A1? it is more than half the month and still no secutity update fro this phone.

• Petet

Anonymous, 15 Jan 2020Just an unproven rumour that Xiaomi is going to discontinue Andr... moreThanks, I'm really a fan of the lean android one system, was thinking of getting a mi a3, the specs look decent enough for my simple usage. Will wait and see if a mi a4 is announced and then probably go with that.

Anonymous, 10 Jan 2020Normal usage 1.5 days, heavy usage 1 day, but you better buy new... moreJust an unproven rumour that Xiaomi is going to discontinue Android One program after MiA3 due to low sales volume, So far there no official news, just wait till Q2 to see any announcement of MiA4.

The Android 10 update is rather slow though, seems like OTA Andrid 10 only available in February 2020, compare to MIUI phone getting it much earlier.

Anonymous, 10 Jan 2020Normal usage 1.5 days, heavy usage 1 day, but you better buy new... moreThanks For the Tips.

• peter

Anonymous, 10 Jan 2020Normal usage 1.5 days, heavy usage 1 day, but you better buy new... moreThanks for that info, have a mi a1 and was looking at continuing with a new xiaomi phone. If this is true about xiaomi and android one then no more xiaomi phones for me, I will be looking at other companies phones. Anyway, the camera on all the xiaomi phones are not good compared to all the samsung phones I had.

lukmansy16, 08 Jan 2020How About Battery Life?...Please ReplyNormal usage 1.5 days, heavy usage 1 day, but you better buy newer phone since this is 2017 phone & unlikely anymore Android update in future, but hard luck since Xiaomi stop Android One program after MiA3, you better off with either Motorola or Nokia which still produce Android One phone.

• Slambert

lukmansy16, 08 Jan 2020How About Battery Life?...Please ReplyFrom my normal use it easily goes 1-1.5 days on a charge, if I don't really use it other than to waste time during commutes, maybe browse the web, it can do 2 days.

How About Battery Life?...Please Reply

Mahendra Bashyal, 19 Dec 2019Too much ads after updatIt's an Android One phone. Pure Android. There are no ads.

The ads which you see is due to free apps installed.

It's not MIUI phone.

• Pam

Vic4BBM, 29 Sep 2018Phones are communication devices and not photography gadgets. C... morePhones make a big fuss about their cameras so it's natural to expect them to take decent pics too, though I don't bother much myself. My MiA1 takes good pics though.

Mahendra Bashyal, 19 Dec 2019Too much ads after updatAds ? What Ads ? Those ads you see are from your browser or apps, nothing yo to do with the phone, the phone doesn't come with ads, i uses Opera & i block most of the ads, UC browser has lots of ads, YouTube too has many ads now.

• Mahendra Bashyal

Too much ads after updat

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2019My work perfectly, is your phone problem.yeah my phone also have no issue

Anonymous, 15 Dec 2019I have a problem with alarm it doesn't work properly and never w... moreMy work perfectly, is your phone problem.

• Sigit

Anonymous, 15 Dec 2019I have a problem with alarm it doesn't work properly and never w... moreyes, I also experience problems as you said.

I have a problem with alarm it doesn't work properly and never wake me up! Any one have the same problem? And how to resolve?

• Peter

Android one phones are the best, very pleased so far with mi a1.

Tejas, 13 Dec 2019hi, i see every mobile have a notification message counters over... moreYou should sent you suggestions to the feedback apps (the one with orange smiley), here in gsmarena we don't have any Xiaomi staff to read your feedback.

Please don't waste your time & website bandwidth.

• Tejas

hi, i see every mobile have a notification message counters over the app show the unread message numbers are show..in this updated no this feature..it's more useful and effective.so i request please provide this feature in next update.
and cloud photos are not open in whatsapp, instagram and other applications.and no download options are available.please this two problem can solve in new update.thank you