Xiaomi Mi A1 (Mi 5X)

Xiaomi Mi A1 (Mi 5X)

• Shahid

After January update Otg did not work

• Samuel

kruper, 08 Feb 2020is anyone having a issue of low call volume?This is one of the best phones I have used but it has low call volume and that is a terrible flaw. I have use earpiece all the time to be able to make calls. Please the next software updates should address this

• NeedthisPhone

Where I can find exactly this phone Mi A1 now. I am in Scandinavia. Can travel to any country to get it new. My old one is about to die and need exactly the same. Bes phone ever, I go to Germany, Holland, New Zealand anywhere to get this Mi A1 phone thanks.

Vic4BBM, 09 Feb 2020Are you using original charger? It's 2+ years I am using this p... moreyou have link and shit in the port. clean it out....

guazontsubasa, 10 Feb 2020Has anyone had problems with "radiation"? I, sometimes, experie... morelol.. leg pain doesn't link to SAR value of a phone, if so then every time someone go & do a X ray their would have pain.

Anyway if you worry so much why not sell off your Xiaomi & buy a Samsung, since Samsung has lowest SAR

Has anyone had problems with "radiation"?
I, sometimes, experienced some pain in my leg when I had the cell phone in my pocket

OTHDHM, 07 Feb 2020When I put my phone to charge, it says it's charging but all of ... moreAre you using original charger?
It's 2+ years I am using this phone. Not a single issue till date.

• noname

hmm i thinking, how many core it use?

kruper, 08 Feb 2020is anyone having a issue of low call volume?Yes. I always use earphone now.

is anyone having a issue of low call volume?

OTHDHM, 07 Feb 2020When I put my phone to charge, it says it's charging but all of ... moreReboot your phone see it's help, if it doesn't mean the battery need replacement.

MiA1 will bloat when it reaches the end of it lifetime, this will pushes the screen upward, it may damage your screen if you choose to ignore it, so replaced it soonest possible.

Mi A1 user, 07 Feb 2020It seems battery life has decreased after new update. Is anyone ... moreTime to replace your battery, I replaced my last month & it had zero issue after the update.

• OTHDHM

When I put my phone to charge, it says it's charging but all of a sudden it stops sometime the light notification stays on (means it is charging) but it doesn't say it is charging from the battery symbol in my phone.

• Mi A1 user

It seems battery life has decreased after new update. Is anyone having this issue? Or battery life is decreasing as it got old. It has just become 1 or so month that I feel battery life is going down.

Peter, 21 Jan 2020After update jan 2020, my phone takes 3 hrs to charge to 98perce... moreI have no such issue, then again i just got my battery replaced last week as my old battery bloated after 2 plus years of heavy usage.

So far zero issue after the update & somehow the GPS issue been solved as well.

• Peter

After update jan 2020, my phone takes 3 hrs to charge to 98percent from 48 percent.

Rajinders, 20 Jan 2020Lower sales of Mi A3 is because of only one reason i.e. Phone ... moreLack of expandable memory is another issue,

For whatever reason Mi Android One selling lesser & lesser after each successor, normally phones sell more & more each successor.

Seem like Xiaomi going back to Pocofone F1 successor rather than Android One successor.

peter, 17 Jan 2020Has Xiaomi ceased security updates for Mi A1? it is more than ha... moreJust got the January update od 109.5MB

Hoping for Android 10 next month... hopefully... lol

Lower sales of Mi A3 is because of only one reason i.e. Phone Screen Display was less than 1080p.
Had this been 1080p or more , it would have been a great success.