Xiaomi Mi A3

Xiaomi Mi A3

Note 10, 13 Dec 2019Serious like it was with Mi A1, Mi A2, Mi A2 Lite (A2/Lite ... moreA2 is received pie in november 2018

• suresh

manoj, 21 Dec 2019phone speaker volume is poor. speaker quality is low. no ot... moreOTG working fine. I am using it.

After Dec update...finger scan improved...little outdoor brightness, battery performance improved...anybody noticed any other changes?

• manoj

phone speaker volume is poor. speaker quality is low. no otg support .no call recording

Lalit M., 08 Dec 2019Which country Man?No Android 10 update yet... Just received December's security patch a couple of days before. Guess that guy is lying about OTA update. And for people who saying Mi A3 is a bad phone, then go buy Nokia 1100 and shut your mouths.

• mymora88

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2019If it comes with the xiaomi ads then better not to have the... morePoco Launcher doesn't have ads bro. I tryet myself !

Im talking about nokia

Yeah, 18 Dec 2019got december update. no android 10. android one of xiaomi i... moreTrue but they are expensive, lackluster specs and poor quality

got december update. no android 10. android one of xiaomi is rubbish

There is a bug in contact app
You can not choose your favorite ringtone for a specific contact that you want in fact you can not custom contact ringtone.

So in order to increase max brightness of mi a3, the only solution is changing ROM?

Anonymous, 16 Dec 2019I just bought Mi A3. How can I install GCAM on this device?Gcam is a port of the google camera to other devices, you can read about it here for the Mi a3:

Since I am skeptical of apk files security I would stick to the stock camera so bear that in mind.

• Ajindas

Awesome battery. No lagging. Its 4gb is equal to 6 gb ram

I just bought Mi A3. How can I install GCAM on this device?

Can i watch YouTube videos in hdr?

• Note 10

Anonymous, 13 Dec 2019U need glasses m8. Anyone who prefers LCD before amoled nee... moreWhy don't you go to store and find out how is Amoled screen on this A3? Pixels is not a problem it's a HD plus resolution do we all know what we get, BUT, brightness of Amoled screen, in Mi A3 is to dark, Xiaomi says: yes it is but thats a Andeoidone problem (something about max brightness does not work on AndroidOne, at least, Xiaomi, Androidone phones).. So botton line, try to compare A3 screen with, forx example Samsungs A40, A50, even A20 (HD Plus also) screen, and you will se like ,40% more bright display.

GaganAhuja, 13 Dec 2019I don't understand why I like Motorola One Power LTPS displ... moreU need glasses m8. Anyone who prefers LCD before amoled needs to get their eyes checked.

I don't understand why I like Motorola One Power LTPS display better than MI A3 AMOLED. Technically AMOLED is better than LTPS.

Xiaomi should fix oversaturated display. COlors are very very vivid. They should lower the saturation levels or contrast levels and please I hope HBM is enabled on MI A3 android 10 update.

• Q Note

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2019If it comes with the xiaomi ads then better not to have the... moreOnly way to find out, is to try it out, it's free on Play store..

• Note 10

Anonymous, 12 Dec 2019This makes me question how serious Xiaomi is about the Mi A... moreSerious like it was with Mi A1, Mi A2, Mi A2 Lite (A2/Lite got 9 Pie, in december last year, so it will be similar timing for A3 and Android 10)