Xiaomi Mi A3

Xiaomi Mi A3

• Sergio

Anonymous, 08 Apr 2020Did the update yesterday and all seems fine (first time upg... moreThanks for the first-hand information about the Android 10 update. It sounds good.
Can you just share if the update messes up internal storage content? I mean, your installed apps, photos and videos, etc..

• Rifiuti

I do not see the update. My phone shows android 9 up to date??

Did the update yesterday and all seems fine (first time upgrading to Android 10). Very responsive, battery life is good (perhaps dark theme is helping). New gestures are interesting but not my cup of tea. The Device Personalization app didn't open so I uninstalled it. This hasn't affected the phone. I plan to do a full factory reset sometime just so that it gets rid of any unwanted things after the update.

• suresh

Wow...great. April security patch received on 8th of same month with same Android 10

Received Android 10 on yesterday night. So far so good, especially no issues in fingerprint it continues like Android 9 and i feel now it is little faster than before. dark theme is good and need to check other features. Device personalization app is added but there is an issue may be fixed using app update.

xiaomi sucks, 29 Mar 2020xiaomi mi a3 was my first this brand device, and the last o... moreThat's android one not xiaomi, do some research before start crying. Install a launcher and the search bar is gone instantly.

• Raj

Android 10 update reseeded for Mi A3 and after updating all functions are working fast and perfect . Sadly the VOwifi function not activated

It's kinda funny reading these comments from users blaming Xiaomi for things that are not under its control (such as non-removable Google search bar, no Gallery app etc). Just two words for you: Android One.

• You're very wrong

xiaomi sucks, 29 Mar 2020xiaomi mi a3 was my first this brand device, and the last o... moreThat is what Google wanted for all Android One phones. Xiaomi had no control over it. You better educate yourself before blindly blaming the wrong party.

• Ahsan

AKW2020, 02 Apr 2020Yo, Does this phone have OTG? Did updates add 3 Finger Scre... moreit has OTG supported and it will take only screen shot when u will press volume down and power button as normal phone have same. phone has great battery life and it display is too good for 720p. even you guys have see no difference in 1080 vs 720.

• Ghaiss

Hancha, 01 Apr 2020How the phone is now ? please tell me about this phone,,... moreThe phone is great in terms of :
- Super Camera.
- Long lasting battery life (two days).
- Smooth UI experience (Android One).
- Great performance (Snapdragon 665).
- Very good looking (Glass front and back).
- The best value for money.

Kind regards.

• Venky

Sim slot bad

• Jewel

Anonymous, 01 Apr 2020Me tooMy is stable as before 🙂

Yo, Does this phone have OTG? Did updates add 3 Finger Screenshot? and if you have it can you tell me this phone has screenshot on navigation bar? follow this adress (as someone other told me here): Settings - Accessibility - interaction controls - Accessibility menu - activate. (Are these same in all Android One phones?) tell me if you have any android one device, thank you.

Hancha, 01 Apr 2020How the phone is now ? please tell me about this phone,,... moreI have it for 3 months, I can assure that it is so great phone in all aspects, battery is so great, performance is nice and smooth, no heating issue at all, and the screen is vivid and has nice colors, except for low resolution, however you will get used to it

Zlatko1982, 01 Apr 2020After march security update my baterry drain very fastMe too

• Suban

Is P30 lite a better choice than Mi A3?

• Hancha

How the phone is now ?
please tell me about this phone,,,?
what is tha problem of this phone, & what is the best side of the phone ???
please tell me any one ???

• Zlatko1982

After march security update my baterry drain very fast

• Mhasi dahou

Mi A3 is a good product but I really hate the problem with the volume ... I cant evn control the media volume during calls n the volume sometimes vanish by it's own... This really sucks