Xiaomi Mi A3

Xiaomi Mi A3

Anonymous, 09 Dec 2019This is on discount in my area. At 169 USD. Is it worth it? Or ... moreIf the note 8 pro is at $189, this phone seems still expensive for what it is, this is a low end midrange phone I'd say $150 is a fair price to pay.

The strong points are good battery, decent camera and android one because of no ads, single handed use for some people as it is not wide. Processor, display, software.. etc are average to poor, it's stock android has missing features and a lot of bugs, needs gcam as it's own app is poor.

• Buddy

Rajinders, 09 Dec 2019I have a suggestion for Mi A4. Android One. In case xiaomi is pl... moreThanks .. we'll consider your suggestion .

This is on discount in my area. At 169 USD. Is it worth it?
Or should i wait for more discount 😆

I have a suggestion for Mi A4. Android One. In case xiaomi is planning to bring it in the market in near future.
Please keep
1- Display screen size about 6.2 inches at 1080p.
2- With Loud speaker similar to that of Mi A1
3- With facility for an SD card.
4- You may give a single Rear Camera of 13 MP
instead of three Cameras but it should be with
OIS on 4-Axis with an Aperture of 1.8 .

android 10 update ?

• A.C.

Great phone. For the prize of about 200€ you get a phone with a good camera, much of storage and good specs in general. I could just recommended this phone.
But on the other hand there is the disadvantage of no file storage app, you first have to get one in app store, also you first have to active "developer tools" for extended configuration possibilities.

babu, 08 Dec 2019how to change internet data4g to 3gUse the code *#*#4636#*#* in the dialer and select either phone 1 or phone 2 (in which slot u have put your sim) from the drop-down select WCDMA only. Now you have 3G.

• Jagadish

Worst mobile expected a lot but totally disappointed battery drains quickly no quick charge waste product of mi

• Lalit M.

Anonymous, 04 Dec 2019Finally ! got the Android 10 OTAWhich country Man?

babu, 08 Dec 2019how to change internet data4g to 3gtrun off 4g mode

• babu

how to change internet data4g to 3g

• Goku

Still use mi a1

• Alexthem

anonymous-sad, 03 Dec 2019I'm so mad, I bought Mi A3 and it doesn't has double tap to on a... moreIn fact, I have the same concern. I couldn't find any good "double tap" apps to wake up the screen and I settled instead for a "shake" to switch on/off app called screen on/off found on Play store. It works pretty well and I don't have to used every time the power button.

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2019When ...which countryYes

Anonymous, 04 Dec 2019Finally ! got the Android 10 OTAWhen ...which country

Anonymous, 04 Dec 2019Finally ! got the Android 10 OTAhuh?

• msCurious

Hi GSMArena!, can you add/tell what type of RAM and/or how much overclock speed of RAM is used in this phone. This is really matter for phone's performance. I really want to know before I buy this phone.

add same fingerprint 2,3 times. it will work every time. galaxy s10 had the same issue.

anonymous-sad, 03 Dec 2019I'm so mad, I bought Mi A3 and it doesn't has double tap to on a... moreThis is a barebones phone man, It's stock android has almost no features added and many bugs, fingerprint is barely working.. the whole thing seems rushed/unfinished, people buy decent stuff.. time and frustration also costs.