Xiaomi Mi CC9e

Xiaomi Mi CC9e

• cc9e

steph0003, 21 Apr 2020my screen phone blinks and i dont thinks its good. i used t... moremi phome

• steph0003

my screen phone blinks and i dont thinks its good. i used thid phone for almost 5months i think it has a damage already.

• Stonebrawler

Should i buy this phone for this year ororang the other phone?

• ROBERTO MALDONADO

Can I use this celular pone with frecuencies LTE in Mexico

• anonymus

No one, 23 Sep 2019Can I download fortnnit on the cc9e (adreno 610)yeah MTEF

ATIK, 13 Sep 2019My cc9e pubg gaming graphics support only balanced. plz an... moreThat’s about as high as you can go with a stable framerates. Keep in mind that the sum 665 isn’t very powerful.

• No one

Can I download fortnnit on the cc9e (adreno 610)

• ATIK

My cc9e pubg gaming graphics support only balanced.
plz anyone help me

• Karthik

Does this Phone have DC Dimming?

• Hasan

Ovi, 19 Aug 2019Can I buy it from aliexpress??? Im from Bangladesh have the... morewhere do u live? it's very much available in BD for 17890bdt.

officially this may not be launched in BD

Ovi, 19 Aug 2019Can I buy it from aliexpress??? Im from Bangladesh have the... moreYes, you can download Kinovil they give you the best phone prices

• Ovi

Can I buy it from aliexpress??? Im from Bangladesh have there any problem in using this mobile if I buy from abroad coz not yet launched in Bangladesh

• UDR

Endurance rating plz....

Size information needs modification.
Not 6.01" --> 6.088"
About 6.1"

• Lil wido

Amit Sujauddin, 13 Jul 2019Let me correct, 720p + SD665 = Mi CC9e 1080p + SD665 = Mi A3Cc9 = 1080p + sd 710

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2019the price must cut down just bcuz of HD+ screen now 4/64 ... moreyeah CC9e doesnt value the money you wanna pay for it just because of very bad low midrange HD screen( the Resolution screen of cc9e is not for this class, really big problem) they used Resolution of REDMI 7A for this class(:
go for for NEW vivi z5
even have more battery than CC9(MI A3) (z5 have 4500mah, more powerfull fast charge 22.5W) SUPER AMOLED, LOWER PRICE, sd712 VS sd710
full hd+ screen

the price must cut down
just bcuz of HD+ screen
now 4/64 200$
must drop to 172$
if they used FHD+ it worth 230$ for 4/64....but just bcuz of HD+ must drop more

Mitu, 27 Jul 2019Every things is ok, but display resulation and camera is n... moreCamera is not so good ?? What else do you want??

• Mitu

Every things is ok, but display resulation and camera is not so good.

Snapdragon 665 worse than 660, adreno 610 worse than 512, and worse resolution and ppi than previous model. Xiaomi better come up with a great price if they want to sell this phone.