Xiaomi Mi CC9e

Xiaomi Mi CC9e

the only downside is the resolution at hd+ instead of fhd... even the mi a2 has fhd

Abass, 17 Jul 2019Mi A3 is global version of cc9e and that is launched for 100 eur... morePhones are always launched with a more expensive price than china. Buy it from ebay or aliexprzss if you want sale prices as china

• Rich watarious

Wow, great phone for the price. No company can equal Xiaomi for pricing(giving us value for money) I wish this phone will come to my country but I really need the Redmi K20 more.

Mi A3 is global version of cc9e and that is launched for 100 euros more than chinese variant ...what the hell!!!

No, 16 Jul 2019Don't do it please Mi 8 have a much better camera and Snapdragon... moreif you looking for sd845 with big battery 4500mah, go for iqoo neo 8/128 290$

Anonymous, 13 Jul 2019Can somebody tell me what's with the 720 screen, I dont understa... moreA 6 inch display with 720p resolution means lower ppi, which in turn means less sharp screen.

Nope, 06 Jul 2019Have Mi8 now. Thinking to get CC9e Same size, better battery, ... moreDon't do it please Mi 8 have a much better camera and Snapdragon 845 is not comparable to Snapdragon 665 in any way. 1080p AMOLED HDR10

• Anon

no NFC?!

Amit Sujauddin, 13 Jul 2019Let me correct, 720p + SD665 = Mi CC9e 1080p + SD665 = Mi A3must waiting until 26july to see...to now just rumor not more

720p + SD665 = Mi CC9e
1080p + SD665 = Mi A3

Can somebody tell me what's with the 720 screen, I dont understand the issue here!

• bella

abd, 08 Jul 2019720p screen ? wtfbuy another one. cc9 1080p sd710

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

ACullen, 11 Jul 2019Really want buy this phone but resolution and ppi look suckNo it does not suck, it makes battery last longer!!! :D

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

But can it Fortnite? O3O

Really want buy this phone but resolution and ppi look suck

Thinl about this phone but display make me dont want it

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2019must be diffrence btw this & redmi note 8 sd665 + 720p scre... morecc9e will be Mi A3, not news about MiA3 lite till now

abd, 08 Jul 2019720p screen ? wtfmust be diffrence btw this & redmi note 8
sd665 + 720p screen for cc9e & mi a3 lite
sd665 + 1080p screen for redmi note 8

• Deejay

Is it already release in PH?

• abd