Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

Tsabes, 17 Jan 2017I still love the looks but will only consider buying it if they ... moreThey can't, as a matter of fact they won't because they'll lose the good reputation they have with graphics card rendering, they ain't pro yet give them time to work it out...

now I am a nexus 6p user, big screen is sort of what I look for in a phone amongst other things of course, but is this phone really going to perform well? because of all the mostly screen covered phones I've seen rumoured on here its definitely one of the best, if anyone could give a personal opinion that'd be great.

• Noel

Though my ideal preference is a 5.7-6.0" screen phone with minimal bezels...i will gladly take a slightly smaller 6.0" screen Mi Mix. That said, i will also gladly take a 6.4" almost all screen phone which is about 159mm tall and 82mm wide with a 4400mAh battery any time, than a 5.7" screen phone that is 162mm TALL and 80mm wide with a paltry 3000mAh battery.
I hope Xiaomi can speed this up and make it known if this bad boy will make a showing unlocked here in the USA with all the bands that play nice with Tmobile and all the other major carriers.

• tkiblawi

AnonD-633690, 17 Jan 2017huge screen >> i don't like big screenYou need to try it. . . It's awesome!

Good,I like huge screen,you dont like others people like.

Alien , 17 Jan 2017Compensation for small things LMAO Anything above 5-5.2 is out ... moreAlmost all Android phones are made in china. All xiaomi phones are rootable.

Not interested in phone with a large display more than 5.5'

• Alien

AnonD-633690, 17 Jan 2017huge screen >> i don't like big screenCompensation for small things LMAO
Anything above 5-5.2 is out of the question for me, no matter what screen to body ratio that may be..
I hate phones that are hard to use with only one hand. Also this looks terrible to work with in landscape mode - the bezels have their meaning in this. I do admit the design is a killer.
Wish they had better quality build though.
Is it possible to root these China phones? To fully unlock the bootloader?
If I can't root a phone it is useless to me..

huge screen >> i don't like big screen

• Tsabes

I still love the looks but will only consider buying it if they switch to QHD and AMOLED.