Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite

Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite

Ralph, 07 Feb 2021After MUIU 12 update in 01/Feb, I'm unable to answer p... moreTry factory reset ,when you beck up data.

• Taimoor

Ralph, 07 Feb 2021After MUIU 12 update in 01/Feb, I'm unable to answer p... moreYup boss facing same issue can't find any solution yet

Missatan, 13 Feb 2021Hey guys I've bought this phone 3 weaks ago but I can&... moreCheck the s/w version, may be it's already updated.

• slick

Anonymous, 30 Jan 2021I have updated the device to new miui global update. Afterw... moreI fully agree my phone seems to be working a lot better since I upgrade the phone to android 11. No more proximity sensor issues which was a pain in my ass for the first couple of months of buying this phone. Thank god these issues have been solved.

after android 11 update, the accidental touch prevention not all working.!

• Naseem

Just a month ago, I buy mi note 10 lite.

1- With new notification features, notification didn't show until you open the application.
2- While playing whatsapp voice messages, it's stop many time and sometime during voice message listening, screen turned off.
3- During usage on main page, even touching the screen it's lock the screen and if you press power button during that it will locked as well.
4- if your turned on Full Volume, the speaker sound noisey. Just like the speaker need to be replaced.

• Missatan

Hey guys I've bought this phone 3 weaks ago but I can't update it, there is no update available...

I got the phone in July, and I was wowed. In some ways I still am. But my screen broke from a very small fall, I'm a bit disappointed. It's an awesome phone, but is a bit frigale, mind that if you buy it or already have.

• Ralph

After MUIU 12 update in 01/Feb, I'm unable to answer phone calls anymore. It rings but the answering screen is not letting me pick up. It goes to voicemail, that on GOOGLE FI. Anyone else with that problem?

• stalin

Mostly positive, like other latest update has had some issues, light/dark theme not followed by all apps, eg sheets stays dark no matter what (i always had that set to light) and news stays light no matter what. It was quite bad with live wallpapers but that seems to be better now. Yeah i don't know, maybe hire a real programmer?

• M Abdul Rehman

After MIUI 12 Update.
Phone lags and restarting frequently.
Screen is always on during call.
Apps crashes.
Waiting When will be such issues resolved...

• Deb

After the update it broke the widevine certification

• Faisal

Anonymous mmmm, 03 Feb 2021Always on display got f*cked after updating to Android 11. Yeah Same here and if someone is calling me the name will show after 5 to seconds.

After the android 11 update.. the phone is lag sometimes, locked automatic

Anonymous mmmm, 03 Feb 2021Always on display got f*cked after updating to Android 11. Same problem I'm facing

• Anonymous mmmm

Always on display got f*cked after updating to Android 11.

• TiagoAMP

Anonymous, 13 Dec 2020Check your TV "allow" list and wipe all allowed /... moreSame problem here. Xiaomi problem, you need to buy the android tv mi stick xiaomi works fine

• ismail guler

Anonymous, 29 Jan 2021If it has, where is laser transmiter/reciver placed ?I did research, Laser AF integrated on main camera.. laser sensor is not visible on sight

• Viktor

Ali-j, 15 Jan 2021Hi Guys I want to buy Mi Note 10 Lite (online shopping) , ... morePick GLACIER WHITE, its a killer :) P.S. buy me coffee later ))

• Viktor

Anonymous, 16 Jan 2021for anyone wondering, you better just buy Mi 10T for a bit ... moreYes)) curved screen wins for me too))