Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite

Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite

• Anonymous mmmm

Always on display got f*cked after updating to Android 11.

• TiagoAMP

Anonymous, 13 Dec 2020Check your TV "allow" list and wipe all allowed /... moreSame problem here. Xiaomi problem, you need to buy the android tv mi stick xiaomi works fine

• ismail guler

Anonymous, 29 Jan 2021If it has, where is laser transmiter/reciver placed ?I did research, Laser AF integrated on main camera.. laser sensor is not visible on sight

• Viktor

Ali-j, 15 Jan 2021Hi Guys I want to buy Mi Note 10 Lite (online shopping) , ... morePick GLACIER WHITE, its a killer :) P.S. buy me coffee later ))

• Viktor

Anonymous, 16 Jan 2021for anyone wondering, you better just buy Mi 10T for a bit ... moreYes)) curved screen wins for me too))

I have updated the device to new miui global update. Afterwards, i experienced no proximity sensor issue, battery life seems a little bit improved. Now it's the perfect device to use for a long time.

Sworuv, 27 Jan 2021Yes...it hasIf it has, where is laser transmiter/reciver placed ?

• Sworuv

Tomas, 27 Jan 2021no there is no any lasers. Yes...it has

• Tomas

Anonymous, 24 Jan 2021I have same question, im owner of this phone for half year,... moreno there is no any lasers.

• Tomas

There is no any heating problems. Just leave phone at least for 2secs and get a life.

• Alex

Malik, 24 Jan 2021After android 11 update its 30 watt charger does not suppor... moreThe same exact thing is happening to me.

• Jojo

Best phone i have ever seen but please solve heating problem

Anonymous, 16 Jan 2021the purple one look best, but it doesn't really matter... moreThanks alot

ismail guler, 22 Jan 2021Hi All, Does this phone have a LASER AF ??? Does anyone c... moreI have same question, im owner of this phone for half year, and still i dont know if it has LaserAF, or not. I would be grateful if anyone answer this question.

• Malik

After android 11 update its 30 watt charger does not support proper there charging its show slow charging or sudden unplug many times

• ismail guler

Hi All,
Does this phone have a LASER AF ???
Does anyone check it ?
I examined this phone but I could'nt find it

• ane

GabrielMix, 07 Dec 2020i buyed phone, after 6 days i want to return, i can t unloc... morewell that's unusual since there is always 4 number pin in case you can't unlock with your fingertip...

• RJ

Hi Guys, I have been using this mobile since August 2020, It's been almost six months now. This phone is superb in terms of Camera, Battery (Last for 1.5 day with heavy usage), processor etc. (haven't tried heavy gaming on this) .
I was using Samsung S8 plus before buying this and I don't feel any regret after buying this. You can have a flagship design phone with low budget for sure. Happy to recommend anyone :)

Assalom alekum all. I have a question that can i use custom ROM such as Pixel experience on this phone.
Thank you for respond!

[deleted post]It's like saying you have been to on the moon and it sucks. No proof, no details, nothing. Garbage comment. Nobody believes you.