Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro

Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro

• sayabosanhidup

YUKI93, 21 Dec 2019That 12MP telephoto camera is perfectly understandable since it ... morethis thing costs 2799yuan n vivo x30 pro is 3999yuan
so please use ur br*in before even writing a comment

That 12MP telephoto camera is perfectly understandable since it offers 2x optical zoom at 50mm focal length, but what's the point of the other 5MP telephoto camera that upscales it to 8MP resolution? Also, I don't see any focal length value despite saying it provides 5x optical zoom.

Honestly, I rather take vivo's X30 Pro instead of this. That has two telephoto camera with two different focal length value, and that makes much more sense.

Does it has LED notification light?

i need mi note 10 pro SPECIAL EDDITION
with 6GB ram ( or 8GB ram but i even satisfied with 6GB ) & 512GB memory UFS '3'
& of course with a little change in chipset
the first phone will use SD735

as photographer i want to use it as my camera , phone & external hard

how is your SOT and does it get hot while gaming for hours?

LEONGsss, 19 Dec 2019Xiaomi Mi note 10 pro or Oppo Reno 2?I think Mi Note 10 pro more battery better camera and better display :)

Please, no more curve display,
It is more breakable
Flat or almost flat is the best

Xiaomi Mi note 10 pro or Oppo Reno 2?

A, 09 Nov 2019"Dont understand what "Pro" stands for" > Dont even have to.... moreHey - It may surprise you, but I have a different opinion. And I don't think there's any Pro with that screen and the limited options - deal with it ;)

dust and water resistant models please... we are willing to pay at a much higher price for this feature

• ali

Joerepuntz, 16 Dec 2019How many rear cameras on this phone are OIS supported.?2 camera are supporting ois in this phone

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2019You serious,,,!! You think this Camera is better than the 11’s ... moreThe quality of photos does not depend on the size of pixel but rather by the quality lens. Even you make a 1000 mega fixel if the lens is not good quality.. Its nonsense. To ja e 108mrgafixel.

• Joerepuntz

How many rear cameras on this phone are OIS supported.?

• Harsha

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2019You serious,,,!! You think this Camera is better than the 11’s ... moreYes this is expensive

• Joe

AltairBG, 11 Dec 2019Are you serious? I use the phone for 1 week now and it's perfect... moreHahaha

Baby, 11 Dec 2019Hello! Can we use also the data mobile? Since we are always in o... morePenta camera + 108mp camera! Looks like a dream

Vee98, 24 Nov 2019Exactly there's no difference buying the note 10 from the note 1... moreThe note 10 has 128 internal memory, while the note 10 pro has 256 internal memory. They are not the same

• Baby

Hello! Can we use also the data mobile? Since we are always in outside?

I wish it had wireless charging 😑😫I wish it had wireless reverse charging 😣😵

I heard that GSMarena test this phone battery while MIUI has standby drain issue.

Is it fixed now?