Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro

Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro

IPS LCD is more than enough! my eyes hate amoled!

• Luca

I don't like curved displays..

is der a difference in the photo quality between the Pro and the standard version?
I can't find any test which compares the quality. The main camera of the Pro has 8 Lenses, the standard Note 10 has 7.
Can't imagine, that it will make a difference, but I would like to know that.

TeamHuzzar, 08 Nov 2019if you all do your research THERE IS NO OTHER CHIPSET THAT SUPP... morefor your information ...

this phone has the 855+ chipset and 108mp camera.

not that i'm recomending you buy this phone, just saying 108mp isn't limited to 730g.

• realista

Anonymous, 20 Nov 2019yes, it would be better if they put up the sd 855/855+ on this p... moreSingle Camera: Up to 192 MP

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

hater, 16 Nov 2019Li-Po battery are garbrageLi-Ion looses charge over time faster than Li-Po...

yes, it would be better if they put up the sd 855/855+ on this phone. But the thing is, 855 and plus cannot support camera modules higher than 48MP. This phone's main attraction was the 108MP camera. if they put a 48MP and below, then it won't be much different with their other flagships.

• Qais

Slater1133, 18 Nov 2019I'd pay more, if they had SD 855, Adreno 640, USF 3.1, 512 GB s... moreAgreed with you

• bazsi

I'd pay more, if they had SD 855, Adreno 640, USF 3.1, 512 GB storage and 5G SA and Non SA option!

Between SD730G and SD855 +, both have their own advantages. But actually which is the latest?

• Maxis

This phone still using UFS2.0/2.1 and Snapdragon 730, due to this, if u capture 108mp photo, it will cost few seconds to save a photo.

bazsi, 17 Nov 2019i will get this phone soon i really like xiaomi stuff [i don'... moreWait for New version, they Will Come out with 855 snapdragon version Just like k20 t turbo. Snapdragon 720g is not worth it

• bazsi

i will get this phone soon

i really like xiaomi stuff [i don't have any but i recently wanted a mi 9]

okay it't overpriced and shit but it's 108 megapixel and i really want a good looking camera on a phone

i'm also a youtuber and i kinda want good looking footage like this phone does

and with this phone all my classmates and my bro will be jealous :)

hater, 16 Nov 2019Li-Po battery are garbrageOk

I love Xiaomi phones. My last phone was the pocophone F1, now using MI 9T, which I like except for the under-display fingerprint scanner which I nearly always need to touch 2 or 3 times to get it to work. This new Note 10 Pro is way too heavy, like so many new phones, plus same fingerprint scanner, which I would not buy again.

• hater

Li-Po battery are garbrage

• Liam Gardner

DarkCoder, 15 Nov 2019202g weight.. Seriously... Oh shut up, it has a gigantic battery in there. What do you expect?

202g weight.. Seriously...

• Dragoș

Kiko, 14 Nov 2019Don't buy, dont support 5G.5G it's not good for health.