Xiaomi Pad 5

Xiaomi Pad 5

• Evgenije

I am proud owner for almost two weeks of this tablet and I can say nothing but nice words for it. It has fullfilled all my expectations considering tablet. So far I dodnt see a need for gps. Screen is amazins. sound also. Functionalities perfect.

lots of thubs up for this tablet!

• Happy Gilmore

You are absolutely stupid if you don't buy this tablet
It's freaking gorgeous
Screen is crisp at 120hz butter smooth
Streaming becomes immersive and true cinematic
The audio is just WOW, put it in MAX and enjoy the movie!

• Edward

To those looking to connect this to elgato or to stream mobile gaming, keep in mind this tablet does not support hdmi output so it will not work, you can only do cast function which adds to latency.

• Off-brand Keyboard

I am using Logitech K480 with Mi Pad 5, it feels like a small laptop.
You can use this off brand keyboard with Mi pad 5 if you dont have access to official Mi keyboard for this tab

• Nick

Bran, 15 Dec 2021Does Xiaomi Pad ship with pencil or I have to buy it separately?You should buy separately and official price is 99€, but you can find it for around 70€ on AliExpress and other retailers.

Bran, 15 Dec 2021Does Xiaomi Pad ship with pencil or I have to buy it separately?the pencil is sold separately as an accessory, just like iPads

• Jojo

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2021This entire comment is nonsense. I have the Lenovo Pad Pro ... moreimage retention on lenovo pad pro is real and I can vouch for that since I owned it and sold it off later on due to this issue and grey color uniformity during low and medium brightness. I'm not sure why your set don't have it. There is even video in youtube that show this bad image retention on Lenovo pad pro. I sold my lenovo pad pro and bought this mipad 5 instead. never need to worry with image retention and burn in with LCD screen.

• Bran

Does Xiaomi Pad ship with pencil or I have to buy it separately?

• Tom

Hello everyone. Can Xiaomi Pad 5 be a secondary screen for Windows laptop like Galaxy S7 FE?

miaumiaumiau, 13 Dec 2021you do realise that samsung tab s8 will be probably double ... moreRight of course, tab s8 will be more expensive than mi pad 5. However, their one ui is better than miui and Samsung has promised 3 years upgrade support. Something Xiaomi hasn't promised for mi pad 5. Mi pad 5 will be fine for the sake of budget though.

Anonymous, 13 Dec 2021Should i buy this or wait for samsung tab s8? Since release... moreyou do realise that samsung tab s8 will be probably double or triple the price of the pad 5?

Should i buy this or wait for samsung tab s8? Since release of tab s8 is getting closer.

• Ralat

Its Audio jack is type C usb.. just plug in my type C samsung note10 plus usb headset n that it music go

• jotade

Do this one has FM Radio without internet?

• MillSrbija

gimm, 08 Nov 2021because this is a MOTHERFUCKING TABLET, it's big enoug... moreyyyesssss. 3.5mm,....wireless fm...fm and am...dab+ radio....better pc desktop mode.

• satan

user101, 03 Dec 2021does xiaomi mi pad 5 has google play?yes

• user101

does xiaomi mi pad 5 has google play?

• anon

miaumiaumiau, 29 Nov 2021I have a chance to get this or ipad air 4, with 100 euro le... morego for mi pad 5 then.

I have a chance to get this or ipad air 4, with 100 euro less.

the dilema is: should I pay 250 more for the ipad? for me, the performance doesnt matter, also I am more confortable with android then IOS. the screen is important, and I think the xiaomi have better screen, but maybe its me. i know about refresh rate, its ok, i have 120hz on my phone. for reading does it make a big difference?

with xiaomi you get the ”famous” software thats why i went with sammy on phone. but other then that what do you think? I dont care about updates also, on a tablet atleast. the tablet will be use for media consumption and reading.

• Andrew

Any audiophiles here? Can it output 24/192 thru apple music / tidal usb out?