Xiaomi Poco F3

Xiaomi Poco F3

Claus, 11 Apr 2021I have heard rumors that it cannot be solved with an update... moreWhere 🙄😂

• LookSkyDancer

SShreyas, 11 Apr 2021Why isn't this launching in India? The pessimistic, i... moreXiaomi brands do not have much of a presence is South Africa, I bought mine aliexpress but have to use aramex global shopper because they won't ship to RSA.

• LookSkyDancer

Is the xiaomi bootloader tool available on ubuntu linux or do I need windows?

• LookSkyDancer

MladenJ, 11 Apr 2021Is better than POCO F2 pro .... I have PF2pro. 🤔🙄If you thinking about upgrading, Don't. CPU is slightly better but camera is a tad worse or equal to the Poco F2 Pro.

sq2013, 10 Apr 2021Very easy really. Phones with mediatek are difficult but Sn... moreCan the bootloader only be unlocked on a cell phone without a PC or laptop.

Is better than POCO F2 pro ....

I have PF2pro.

🤔🙄

The damned phone wasn't even made available for purchase in my country.... These guys are having issues with stock

• Claus

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2021youtu dot be / hDcgk0IAT1k Poco Global talks about dimmi... moreI have heard rumors that it cannot be solved with an update but that it would be a hardware problem.

Why isn't this launching in India?
The pessimistic, incompetent government has already banned AliExpress operations in India, and I am in no mood to pay $50 more from banggood or gearbest

• Salam boxer

Which phone has better vibration motor... Poco f3 or mi 10t?

I am waiting for poco f3 pro.

youtu dot be / hDcgk0IAT1k

Poco Global talks about dimming issue 43min and 1:06:20 that they know about it when will soon release an ota software update to fix the issue.

JingArj87, 10 Apr 2021They are separate,yes but the phone is manufactured by xiao... moreso it's exactly bro

• sq2013

Shid, 10 Apr 2021Is it easy to root? Very easy really. Phones with mediatek are difficult but Snapdragon phones are easy. You just unlock the bootloader in the developer settings and then go to the mi unlock tool on a laptop or PC. Then you have to flash a custom recovery through the fastboot setting on your phone. If you look on XDA developers site, there's loads of information. I have been doing it for years so I'm used to it but there's easy guides online mainly on XDA. Or just Google how to root whatever phone. This is a new phone so developers won't have developed any custom ROMs yet but aftya few months,there will be some available.

sq2013, 10 Apr 2021That's why I root all my phones. Even up to my last Sa... moreIs it easy to root?

Gsx, 10 Apr 2021No. Poco is no longer Xiaomi. Everyone is separateThey are separate,yes but the phone is manufactured by xiaomi. Poco has yet to make their own hardware,but they did design hardware eg the F1 and M2/3.

Anton, 09 Apr 2021Before I had oneplus 5 and now I have xiaomi mi 9t pro and ... moreThis is BS spreading, I've had Mi Pad 4 for 3 years now still 94% battery charge and I've brought it to school every day for two years before the pandemic happen. No battery issues whatsoever and in Canada the winters are cold.

JingArj87, 10 Apr 2021The phone is still made by xiaomi (rebrand Redmi K40), the ... moreNo. Poco is no longer Xiaomi. Everyone is separate

zzz, 05 Apr 2021where are you located sir and did you ordered on march 27 a... moreA lot of Malaysians who ordered 27th will be getting these few days. Some early birds got it 1 or 2 days ago.

[deleted post]The phone is still made by xiaomi (rebrand Redmi K40), the ROM is also provided by xiaomi.