Xiaomi Poco F3

Xiaomi Poco F3

• Amdre

Nutella, 11 Jul 2021Guys Im just about to place order for F3 but can't fin... moreYou need a USB c to hdmi MHL adapter cable , to convert signal to video. You can't do it with a normal cable. But the MHL is cheap, 10-15 euros.

Nutella, 11 Jul 2021Guys Im just about to place order for F3 but can't fin... moreAs far as I know, no Xiaomi phones support that feature as they all use USB 2.0 over the USB C jack (or something like that), so no video out.

Suhail karim, 11 Jul 2021Bro does poco f3 has any sound delay issues with bluetooth/... moreSuhail bro just for kind information wireless headphones always have delay i doesn't depends on phone depends on with wireless headphones you are using that's why almost everyone uses wired headphones

Guys Im just about to place order for F3 but can't find straight answer regarding video output like I'm using with my old good s10e. Will this work if I connect usb C dock and monitor attached to it ?
Got one of these https://www.amazon.de/zedela-DUAL-Anzeige-SD-Kartenleser-Anschl%C3%BCsse-Chromebook/dp/B07XF6PVKT/ref=sr_1_8?__mk_de_DE=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&dchild=1&keywords=usb+c+vga+dock&qid=1626031085&s=ce-de&sr=1-8

• gringo

hey gsmarena,

poco f3 uses in its battery Li-Ion not Polymer unlike the poco x3/pro that use Lithium-Polymer ... please fix this spec !

• irslan

Leo, 11 Jul 2021i will buy it after two days... iam so confused about peopl... moreafter launching poco people face screen deeming plus over heating issue but this issue sort out but company through MUI 12.5 software

• Suhail karim

Dansus021, 08 Jul 2021You must care about storage dude, but gaming with 8gb is to... moreBro does poco f3 has any sound delay issues with bluetooth/Wireless headphones in pubg.
And does it support dolby atmos sound and what about its sound output loud or slow.

• Seb

Watched review and because of SD870 went and bought one for myself.
Bit disappointed because of the Xiaomi bloatware installed (like a Samsung)
and it's no comparison on this ground to my outgoing Motorola Hyper One.
Didn't test it yet fully as a daily runner, but screen looks bit mediocre - maybe
because I expected Samsung AMOLED quality from my previous A70.

• Leo

i will buy it after two days... iam so confused about people's opinion, any advice guys ??.... what about calls proximetry sensor? , touch issues ?

Ali Shair, 10 Jul 2021What about the downgrade of cameras from p30 pro to Poco F3... moreHey it's me, replying from my GSM arena's account
Yes it's true that camera is just average on poco F3, i didn't feel much difference even after using Gcam, but it's good enough to capture average quality photos by using Gcam
But i didn't feel any kind of downgrade by switching from P30 pro to Poco F3, poco F3 is a beast device, its amazingly powerful, so much buttery smooth experience on poco F3 compared to P30 pro, Poco F3 is better in everything than P30 pro except of camera(obviously) and build quality

Ali Shair, 10 Jul 2021What about the downgrade of cameras from p30 pro to Poco F3... moreYes it's true that camera performance is just average on this phone, even after using Gcam
But everything else like battery life, charging speed, buttery and smooth display, extra ordinary processing power
If you wanna buy some phone with good cam then poco F3 isn't for you, because camera is just gonna be good for routine usage(average quality photos)
And camera isn't bothering me at all because its so much better than P30 pro in everything else, I'm happy with this new device, cheers

The phone is so smooth and super responsive. The only issue I am facing is network signal losses especially with 5G occasionally and hollow echo sound during call. Appreciate if users can response if they face the same problem.

• I NEED MONEY

GautamD, 09 Jul 2021I want to know whether I should buy this or the RedMi note ... morebuy pocco f3

• Ali Shair

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2021Go for 6gb without any hesitation, I'm using F3(6gb) a... moreWhat about the downgrade of cameras from p30 pro to Poco F3 ?
Ain't that bother you? what I've heard that F3's camera is quite mediocre
I want to buy F3 but because of cameras, still confused
Kindly help me out with this

• Rider1221

This "green tint" thing is very dumb, I can't see anything on my poco F3 but it's probably there because everyone seems to see it with their super eyes, I've seen like 2 others and I can't find it, they were all bought in may so they're not the latest batches.

Just enjoy your phone, I'm 100% sure that you wouldn't even notice it if you were not obsessively looking for it.

• AnswerMAN

ZILZAL, 10 Jul 2021Is the green tint issue on F3 still present in the latest p... moreGuess so, is hard to avoid hardware imperfection. It wont affect your day to day use trust me.

Neither it will affect the image quality or performance.

• AnswerMAN

asking, 08 Jul 2021I'm having the green tint and black crush issues. the ... moreYea bro, got the same issue to. 25% of the top area green tint when in dark and low light scenario. It really annoy me at first but after awhile I stop caring about it as i do believe is hard to avoid these imperfection of AMOLED screen. and TBH, it wont really be noticeable on day to day use and you really need to be looking for it to really notice it.

IMO, just ignore it. Is hard at first, but you eventually stop caring about those finer detail.
Or stop using dark mode. Just something whiter/lighter.

Is the green tint issue on F3 still present in the latest produced and sold units/batches ?

• Gadgeria

The Poco F3 is an excellent phone by most standards and it is made even better by the low price tag. it's way better than the Redmi note 10 pro, except the camera, it have a good one but not the best. Specially if you want to use the phone for taking a good pictures.
Good luck.