Xiaomi Poco F3

Xiaomi Poco F3

Buy F3 or oneplus 9r. Camera not important to me.

• Ronald

I mostly using the phone for music and taking pictures, regarding this, which 1 better F3 or Redmi Note 10 pro?

Mutasim123, 04 May 2021Sorry if I posted this twice, but how is the ring around th... moreNo, its okay bro

Sorry if I posted this twice, but how is the ring around the front-facing punch hole camera? Does it bother you? Is it really noticeable?

Anonymous, 03 May 2021Source: Trust me bro! Impossible

Anyone got volte/vowifi not displaying at top after latest miui firmware update? Cos my volte is now missing. I check sim card setting its switch on. I even toggle restart etc its not returning.

deedend, 29 Apr 2021Source?Source: Trust me bro!

• Coa

Plastic or metal frame?

• Thrs

Frokyy, 03 May 2021Ok so i got this phone 3 days ago and i am absolutely impre... moreI am more concern about proximity sensor. Because l always call my wife more than 2 hours. Is this phone have problem proximity sensor?

Anyone knows if Xiaomi Malaysia will allow new Poco F3 to unlock bootloader and root the phone? I know previous sets are allowed. When I email them they said may "affect" warranty. When I ask for clarification they told me to go to their nearest service center and ask there. What!

• Frokyy

Ok so i got this phone 3 days ago and i am absolutely impressed. very snappy and tried asphalt 9 for a few hours very smooth and i haven't experienced any dimming. its good for daily use and the battery easily lasts for 2 days for casual use. the 33w quick charging charges the phone to 100% in 1 hour or less. did some benchmarks and got an antutu score of 67k. overall the snapdragon 870 is overpowered in this phone and with this budget it beats the iphone 12 pro max and the samsung s21 ultra in terms of benchmark. satisfied

• Zak

Mulhofer, 02 May 20215G is not available in my country and I don't think it... moreCan you tell or reference about Poco F3 Snapdragon 870 is downclocked after update?

This weekend I was at a place where the signal coverage was only 2g. I found out that neither the Poco F3 nor the Poco X3 Pro can work properly with a 2g signal. If someone is connected to 2g, you can't send sms. It takes a very long time. After connecting to 5g everything is fine. I don't know where the mistake is. But they tried more phones only Poco has this problem

• Rick

Anonymous, 20 Apr 2021 bigger sensor in redmi note 10 doesn't translate to b... moreYou are completely wrong the camera on redmi note 10 pro is far superior to the a52 check out my YouTube channel I have videos of photos taken on redmi note 10 pro https://youtu.be/KOfP8QQ5ds8

• Siaukia

Amaree Gutierrez, 02 May 2021Does xiaomi poco f3 have google and is there a global versi... moreErr you should use Google search. Poco F3 is worldwide global phone in China its known as K40.

• Zero

Gino76ph, 02 May 2021I recently sold my OnePlus 8T. Looking to get the ne OP9 bu... moreI cant answer you that you should reviews of various phones you interested in and see their photo sample and decide yourself. For me the F3 lens is good enough for a phone this price range usd361 is what I got it for.

• Sub Zero

Amaree Gutierrez, 02 May 2021Does xiaomi poco f3 have google and is there a global versi... moreYes it has gms support and it has global rom. In fact F3 has EU rom and global rom besides their China rom for their k40.

MkRahi, 02 May 2021Can someone tell me had the screen dimming issue been fixed?Can you read previous answer to this question? A simple change to page two can see answer.

It's yes it's fixed but unlikely to be perfect imo since dimming happens when your phone overheats. Amoled should never be run at full brightness.

MkRahi, 02 May 2021Can someone tell me had the screen dimming issue been fixed?Yes. It's fixed with 12.0.5

Anonymous, 01 May 2021It's a cheaper lens so don't expect much frm it. ... moreI recently sold my OnePlus 8T. Looking to get the ne OP9 but could not get my head around all the negative things about it especially the price. So, i'm resorting to the current crop of "premium" mid-rangers like the Poco F3, Redmi Note 10 Pro, Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G and the Galaxy A52 5G.
I don't do much selfies but a wider FOV and natural/warmer skin tones would be nice.
A high audio bit rate when video recording would be nice.
I don't do much slow-mo videos but a sharper/less noise video would be good.
A great low-light main & ultrawide (with less orange/purple fringing) and low noise would be great.
Astrophotography would be awesome.
Faster autofocus, natural-looking photos (not too saturated), great dynamic range, EIS also matters to me.
So, which phone could it be?