Xiaomi Poco F3

Xiaomi Poco F3

I will say after downloading Next Radio, pairing some headphones and checking available codecs in Dev Settings that this indeed doesn't have FM Radio but you can use an app. BUT, IT DOES HAVE APTX/APTXHD/APTX ADAPTIVE! I connected a gaming headset I had that had AptX and a little icon next to the name said "AptX" and when I went to Developer Settings, the Bluetooth Codec had defaulted to AptX, and upon expanding it, I saw AptX HD, Adaptive, TWS+, LDAC, AAC, SBC, & LHDC_V1/2/3. SWEET! Considering Samsung is putting out $1000+ phones with Qualcomm chips and omitting this feature for no reason.

• Vicky

• Gelu89

Anisur Rahman, 30 May 2021Mi F3 or Samsung A52 5g which one best all over?? Had the a52 5g for a month, returned it and bought poco f3, there is no comparison, poco f3 is much much better. Faster, better software, much better battery, glass back makes it feel more premium, faster charging, better and bigger screen, slimmer.

• David

Anonymous, 01 Jun 2021Hello Just to let you know, x3 has a camera blur issue. th... moreThis is the F3 - you seem to be talking about the X3.

• qwerty

Why do a lot of Xiaomi phones this year have weird corners? I mean, it's not that bad on this one unlike the Mi 11, but still.

Poco Miui for both global and EU are now 12.5.1.0 both showing same version.

Azzam10945, 27 May 2021So, I'm choosing between poco x3 pro and f3 .... But h... moreHello
Just to let you know, x3 has a camera blur issue. there is a thread on reddit and by the look of it, it gets BAD.
p.s i'm also looking for a phone to buy and had to cross out x3 because of that.

• Dicky dick

It’s macro lens is 50mm. And the other phone which have 2x optical zoom have around 52mm lense. So it is just like a telephoto lens

Is every device having the green tint screen issue? i just got mine and it does have it to some degree but its clearly there imo, it seems MI India already acknowledge it allegedly will try to correct it for the Mi 11x which is the same device, but the issue seems to be in other AMOLEDs from Xiaomi, mid range devices, any info on this? thanks.

• Sherwin

Are 6gb enough for 5years using the phone?

DBZFanako, 31 May 2021I have the Poco F3 8gb/256gb variant and when I checked the... moreIt should be a bug, watch a disassembly video on YouTube, it shows that the battery is 4500mah

Deciding between this and the Mi 11 Lite 5g. I feel like the 11 is more well rounded, sacrificing a bit of performance and screen quality for better features elsewhere. I feel like I won't notice the performance difference much with what I will use it for and prefer the slimmer profile of the 11. Plus I can get the 11 for about £50 cheaper. Is that a smart move?

I have the Poco F3 8gb/256gb variant and when I checked the battery tab in the CPU-Z, it shows that the capacity is only at 3000mAh. Is that a glitch with CPU-Z? Everyone knows that the battery capacity of the F3 is 4520.

• wass

Jax, 14 May 2021Already solved with the latest update. :) Using Poco F3 8gbwhaat update , miui 12.5 or 12.0.3?

• Nikola

The phone is good. I have been using it for week now and can confirm that the software is not polished. Even with that hardware scrolling in some apps is not smooth. Also there is the proximity sensor issue during calls. I managed to mute myself during calls with my ear. This issue can be observed on other phones and still not fixed. Not big deal for me since I do not make calls frequently and prefer chat. But avoid phone if you are heavy talker.

Anonymous, 30 May 2021no phone below 700-800 dollars has that :)(I’m the same person who asked the question)

As far as I know, some budget phones do have reverse wired charging though, for example poco x3 nfc has 9w or 10w reverse wired charging, and that’s what I wanted to know about the poco f3. Does it have ANY form of reverse charging, whether it’s wired or not?

AnasPG, 30 May 2021Poco F3 if you need flagship and X3 Pro if you need pure gaming.Actually F3 is better for gaming, (stronger gpu), and less heating, only a bit less battery, but better amoled than ips also, so only buy x3pro if u have low budget

• Mi 10 T pro

AnasPG, 30 May 2021Poco F3 if you need flagship and X3 Pro if you need pure gaming.Mi 10T is better in every way, better build quality and aluminum frame instead of plastic, better cameras, better battery, more stable performance in gaming with no overheating issues, higher refresh rate display and more durable since it’s IPS and less prone to burn in and eye strain and more suitable for gaming (Ever wondered why apple never use oled panels on iPad and iMac because ips is better for long term usage.

• AnasPG

UNKNOWN, 29 May 2021Which is much better to buy? Mi 10T, Poco F3 or Poco x3 pro?Poco F3 if you need flagship and X3 Pro if you need pure gaming.