Xiaomi Poco F3

Xiaomi Poco F3

AndroEmu Games, 25 Jul 2021Yes after The Update Sound Got much better ..True Dolby Atm... moreI prefer to turn Dolby Atmos off for music listening usually, depending on which headphones I plug in.

Other than that, the upgrade fixed the sound completely. Turning Dolby on and off makes very little difference on music anyway, as the 'Auto' setting seems to either kill it or dramatically reduce it when it detects that you are listening to music.

Gino76ph, 25 Jul 2021Hi all. 1. Has the latest MIUI update 12.5.2 corrected the... moreIt fixed the screen dimming, or at least made it a lot less sensitive.

Camera is pretty much the same.

Sound certainly improved on my device as explained in my previous comments.

You can google Xiaomi's commitment to updates. I don't recall them offhand. Usually 3 android versions I think it is - that is what it ships with, plus 2 updates.

The F3 came with 11, so apparently we can expect 12 & 13 at least, and maybe even a Miui upgrade or 2 after that.

Black123, 25 Jul 2021Hi guys, Does MiRemote work on this phone well? Depends on the device.

Couldn't control my friends Hisense TV, but can control my LG & TCL TV's - though on my LG, some button pushes register as if I am hitting them twice really quickly.

Not sure why, but that TV is like 13 years old, so...

• Tiramisu

Gino76ph, 25 Jul 2021Hi all. 1. Has the latest MIUI update 12.5.2 corrected the... more1. I have not faced any such issues till now.
2. The phone should get atleast 2 yrs software updates and 3 yrs security patches

Hi guys, Does MiRemote work on this phone well?

Hi all.
1. Has the latest MIUI update 12.5.2 corrected the screen dimming issues? Has it also improved the phone's front & rear cameras, battery life, audio & performance?
2. How many year do you guys reckon the phone will be supported for MIUI udates?

Haicalory, 23 Jul 2021Hello, is it only me that has a heating issue on poco f3? W... moreUse Phone in a cooler Environment And not in 100% brightness ... I never faced any heating issues ... And Warming is pretty normal for an Overclocked processor

• AndroEmu Games

aReefer, 23 Jul 2021Ok, an update on the donglegate issue I had with unreasonab... moreYes after The Update Sound Got much better ..True Dolby Atmos are now Found ... if You still have any problem with audio just set device to USA Region

MFigo, 24 Jul 2021the phone gets heat up even with simple use while using fac... moreBruh .... Do You Play Game at Full Brightness not having any Fan or AC on ?? ... I have never had Heating issues and Regular usage Thats a big No .... It stays So cool and gets auto cool .... Don't blame the Phone Blame Your use style

• AndroEmu Games

MAni Randhawa, 24 Jul 2021Head Phone Sound is very low One day good sound again low... moreJust Set The Region to USA ... This will solve This issue .... And In Miui 12.5.3 It's probably Solved

• Okiee

Hlp pls, 25 Jul 2021Hello guys, i want to ask something. This year, i want to u... moreEvery phone has issues. I own S20 FE series and trust me I have issues within too especially battery drains, erratic proximity sensor, display etc etc. Yes Xiaomi phones have good hardware but lousy OS. Hope major issues to resolved in MIUI 13. This phone is future proof for next 2 to 3 years

• Hlp pls

Hello guys, i want to ask something. This year, i want to upgrade my phone (ZenFone Max Pro M2, 4/64, 660AIE), but I'm confused which poco series I will buy. I've seen X3 GT, F3, and F3 GT but still confused about which one to choose. I only use a few games, such as mobile legend, and don't play genshin impact. Initially I wanted to buy F3, but some youtube reviewers stated that there were still many bugs in this device. So what series is good for the next 3/4 years?

• IamfromPhilippines

Andre , 24 Jul 2021It will only make sense when you send us the ta gin price f... moreOkay, let's see then.

• Andre

IamfromPhilippines, 24 Jul 2021Based on GSM Arena, 8/128 variant (not 8/256) only cost 380... moreIt will only make sense when you send us the ta gin price from somewhere. Until then it's just conjecture and wishful thinking.

• MFigo

the phone gets heat up even with simple use while using facebook or watching youtube simple tasks and when playing games it get super warm that its annoying to go on playing cuz u feel like the phone will get harmed beside the battery drain issue these are software issues or hardware any advice ??

• MAni Randhawa

Anonymous, 13 Jul 2021anyone having this issue where the earphone works totally f... moreHead Phone Sound is very low
One day good sound again low sound

• IamfromPhilippines

Andre , 23 Jul 2021Post us a link where you can buy the master edition 8/256 m... moreBased on GSM Arena, 8/128 variant (not 8/256) only cost 380 EUR. Although it is not 100% accurate but I'm pretty sure the GT master explorer's price is just within that price range because if it would go higher than around 400 EUR, buyers would just go for the REALME GT 5G with a flagship processor Snapdragon 888. Does it make sense?

• Andre

IamfromPhilippines, 23 Jul 2021Realme GT master exploration's price has already annou... morePost us a link where you can buy the master edition 8/256 model for 380 euros?! I'll give you 400 euros, you can keep the change, do we have a deal? :)

• Andre

CKER, 23 Jul 2021dual apps storage fixed??? There's never been an issue. Go to individual dual app and allow permissions.