Xiaomi Poco F3

Xiaomi Poco F3

• Oogway

Dice, 06 Oct 2021After oct.1 2021 update I can used my f3 to cooked some egg... moreSo what . Samsung phones have been doing it for years with exynos.

• Dice

After oct.1 2021 update I can used my f3 to cooked some egg on it.

Anonymous, 05 Oct 2021I know people will hate me but i don't think xiaomi sh... moreThere's absolutely nothing that a 6 gig ram can't see you through, with more ram remaining

MladenJ, 06 Oct 2021I have a Poco F2 and it makes me d that the F3 isn’t much b... moreIt you have f2 pro, then you definitely gave to skip f3. F4 will be the upgrade

I have a Poco F2 and it makes me d that the F3 isn’t much better than it, I expect the Redmi K 50 pro or Poco F 4 might be better

• ps

i'm using poco f3 8/256 for about 1month. so far, it's good especially when it's charging. unfortunately about the finger print, when others are already on the screen, poco f3 still on the on/off button.

Can I run Genshin Impact on this phone without frame drops or stutters on 6//128 version?

Does the 6 gb ram is smooth for daily use? I don't think spending 100 dollar more for the maxed version worth it. So please tell me if it's good enough for maybe at least a year.

I know people will hate me but i don't think xiaomi should released this phone with the base model at 6/128. Even my 2 years oppo a9 2020 is 8/128. Not only that but in my country the prices gap between the base model and the maxed out is ridiculous. From $300 up to $450 on the Max version and it's only 8/256 also it isn't expandable. Idc about storage but ram is a big part of a phone. Today standard at least need 8 gb especially if you're aiming for people who need speedy experience. But yeah it's cheap tho and only xiaomi manage to done this so absolute salute to them tho.

• AndroEmu GamesYT

Emaad, 02 Oct 2021How is your experience with this phone in 5 months?Im also using f3 for 5 months and it's the EEA Varient ... It's slow in Updates bt It's better among global roms because no aggressive issues ...

• AndroEmu GamesYT

YS, 05 Oct 2021All my saved website on the F3 suddenly all gone. Known pr... moreYou don't save websites on F3 its associated with browser

Is 6gb ram variant enough for heavy gaming or i should go for 8gb?
128gb storage is enough for me

• YS

All my saved website on the F3 suddenly all gone. Known problem? So frustrating.

• Emilia

Jet, 01 Oct 2021What about the camera and back panel? Is it okThe back panel? Yes it's has a matt finish texture in white color variant the black color is mehhh fingerprint magnet also the blue is also a little finger print magnet and the camera is average at low light when taking photos but shooting videos is above average in terms in lowlights photography or video but in a good lighting yes it does perform well like a flagship phone also the front camera has 60fps at 1080p with EIS same as the main and the ultra wide but in the macro camera has no EIS and the audio separation with three microphones is excellent

• AFPB

Mirko, 03 Oct 2021You should definitely wait, but I've heard that in 2 y... moreHahahahahahhahahhahaha

Cypher, 03 Oct 2021Does the backdoor or frame of the Poco F3 have the possibil... moreWell, the back of the chrome "Night" black variant is as glossy as can get. Anything will attract to it. I suggest getting the Arctic White model.

• Cypher

Does the backdoor or frame of the Poco F3 have the possibility to get moldy? I am very traumatized by the fungus on the Max Pro M2 backdoor

• 7dag

Very good answer man. Let's all wait till 2030 to buy the flagship "serial" killer.

• Sam

Using Poco F3 for 7 days, but i m facing a problem in video camera section.If anyone facing like the problem plz inform me and it’s solution if found. Thanks

• Mirko

iPrometheus, 01 Oct 2021Should I get this or just wait next year for new releases f... moreYou should definitely wait, but I've heard that in 2 years there will be even better phone for that price. Maybe wait a little longer?