Xiaomi Poco F3

Xiaomi Poco F3

• ?
  • 0Zu
  • 28 May 2022

I just got an update to 13.0.6.0 Global EU and everything are solid. I haven't experienced any issues at all. I have to say if you upgrade from 12 miui to 13 make sure you do a factory reset so the phone can get rid the old android files that are useless. I saved 10GB of space and the phone runs with lightspeed. Great work Xiaomi!!

• 28 May 2022

Hanif Fikri, 27 May 2022im using latest MIUI 13 rn.. u had issues with the battery ... moreNo, Hanif. I'm on 12.5.6

• T
      • Trusted Companion
      • ibi
      • 28 May 2022

Kokuyo, 27 May 2022Shall i update to 13.0.3.0 ? I'm on GLOBAL Are there... moreWell its not that much feature added.But you can look at the review of miui 13 if you dont sure about it

Kokuyo, 27 May 2022I used to get that SOT until I updated to 12.5.6 from 12.5.... moreim using latest MIUI 13 rn.. u had issues with the battery after latest update?

• 27 May 2022

Hanif Fikri, 19 May 2022No gaming, just youtube, reddit, chrome browsing easily rea... moreI used to get that SOT until I updated to 12.5.6 from 12.5.
          Are you on MIUI 13?

• 27 May 2022

Shall i update to 13.0.3.0 ?
            I'm on GLOBAL
            Are there any issue

• n
              • naruto
              • rXU
              • 27 May 2022

VoipTech007, 25 May 2022I just updated to MIUI 13, i can still watch Netflix. I ha... moredo you still have L1 on netflix parameters ??? netflix is watchable in all smartphones but here we are talking about Widevine L1 not netflix working oe not. did you understand the thing ??? it's about Full HD playback vs SD playback

VoipTech007, 25 May 2022I just updated to MIUI 13, i can still watch Netflix. I ha... moreHmm I might have to do a factory reset, ever since updating to MIUI13 I cant do HD content anymore on Amazon Prime :(

• N
                  • Nik
                  • 7Xp
                  • 27 May 2022

geko95gek-XDA, 25 May 2022Just a warning - once I updated to MIUI 13 I no longer have... moreLaugh with Custom Rom

• P
                    • Poco F3 Fan
                    • sUv
                    • 25 May 2022

Decide, 24 May 2022I not sure which one should i go for..... Poco F3 or Mi 11TDear... Both are simply outclass; F3 in performance for playing games especially with high graphics at the cost of rapid battery consumption while 11T's performance is highly appreciated for so many things other than games... In addition, F3 has Amoled E4 Display while 11T has Amoled with 1 billion colours display, HDR 10+ content are amazing to watch on it compare to F3 display... Dual 5G connectivity... Maximum 4G and 5G bands with faster WiFi6... And speakers are very loud to hear out... Both are beasts in their roles...

• V
                      • VoipTech007
                      • vaS
                      • 25 May 2022

geko95gek-XDA, 25 May 2022Just a warning - once I updated to MIUI 13 I no longer have... moreI just updated to MIUI 13, i can still watch Netflix.
                      I have the Global Version of Poco F3

Just a warning - once I updated to MIUI 13 I no longer have Widevine L1 so can't watch HD DRM content. Do not update your firmware, stay on MIUI 12!

• J
                          • Just a bro
                          • rpX
                          • 24 May 2022

amin, 24 May 2022which one?Poco f3 better in the preformance personal opinion and professional one check antutu benchmark u will see Poco f3 is above mi11 t but the mi 11t pro is above Poco f3 so basically Poco f3 is better then mi 11 but mi11 pro is better than Poco f3

• a
                            • amin
                            • 5Wj
                            • 24 May 2022

Decide, 24 May 2022I not sure which one should i go for..... Poco F3 or Mi 11Twhich one?

• D
                              • Decide
                              • uHW

I not sure which one should i go for..... Poco F3 or Mi 11T

this phone has got android 12 update but why in here specs did not got updated ?

Poco F3 Fan, 22 May 2022Hi... I did as much research as possible for this phone and... moreCongratulations! 🎉🎉🎉

It's an amazing device, I use my F3 as media/gaming phone and it's great for that purpose. Great big screen and very good speakers! 😊👍 Just a little too heavy for me to carry around, so for that I use a Mi11 Lite 5G.

• P
                                    • Poco F3 Fan
                                    • 6p{
                                    • 22 May 2022

Hi... I did as much research as possible for this phone and still I am on it... But for those, who want to purchase F3, then let me be honest that it is simply a BEAST in in terms of performance... A good quality standard camera with decent photos and videos that are more than ok... Elegant design specially the night black... A very good calling connectivity and sunlight visibility due to the E4 Samsung Display that got A+ from DisplayMate Technologies (no screen dimming or flickering issues at all)... Once you have this baby in your hands, you won't be able to let it go for 2 to 3 years to come... More than enough efforts by Xiaomi so far... Keep it up the whole team of Xiaomi for the delivery of such an enormous baby to us...

• G
                                      • Giffy
                                      • XBA
                                      • 20 May 2022

Anonymous, 18 May 2022its fine, not bad, but not extremely good either. no proble... moreNah I don't think it's the same as a Redmi Note 10 or 11, it's exceeds them on performance

• A
                                        • Ann
                                        • y$Y
                                        • 19 May 2022

I just bought poco f3 second hand for $244 unit only, i think that's fair cos i had another 33w charger . Poco f3 is the best at price for me, was thinking to buy vivo t1 pro or Samsung m52 5G. But i decided to buy this phone , nothing wrong with my phone even though it's a second hand. I don't feel any bug yet on MIUI 13 , as i said idk wht different between miui 12 and miui 13 . Superb gaming, 120hz, amoled, superb battery (for daily also gaming). The camera doesn't feel very good cos it's average imo, but after i tried GCam ,the camera are very good lol (u can find which gcam and config that match with u if u want to use gcam) . That's my experience for poco f3