Xiaomi Poco F3 GT

Xiaomi Poco F3 GT

Sin , 08 Jan 2022i can't find a nice smartphone with the Dimensity 1200... morejust install pixel experience rom... warranty doesn't void

• Sagar

Sudip Ghosh, 28 Nov 2021MIUI 12.5 is too much laggy & Buggy. Bugs are present i... moreI noticed this rgb lines appear while watching videos on YouTube and playing games or everytime I use this device poco f3 gt.... Anyone have any solution for this please

Sin , 08 Jan 2022i can't find a nice smartphone with the Dimensity 1200... moreWhat phone brands are you okay with if you don't like Xiaomi. Off the top of my head there is the Oneplus Nord 2 5G which I've heard good things about tbh

• Sin

i can't find a nice smartphone with the Dimensity 1200 inside :(
Dimensity can only be find in bad smartphones with hole punch and from bad brands
just trash Xiaomi smartphones with ads bloatware

Denny, 17 Dec 2021I have bought 1 week before my phone display colour changes... moreI have the same problem

Arvindorai, 02 Jan 2022In windows 11 usb connection can't be set up. It doesn... moreBefore anyone says, yes I changed the default usb configuration to data transfer.

In windows 11 usb connection can't be set up. It doesn't recognise the device, and can't be connected to usb 3.0 and in usb 2 it just looses its mind, keeps connecting and disconnecting. No PC suit available for poco f3 gt in windows 11. Any help would be great.

• Ifti

chellu, 17 Dec 2021Bro! Pl check with reader mode or scheduled time in display... moreRight bro👍

• chellu

Denny, 17 Dec 2021I have bought 1 week before my phone display colour changes... moreBro! Pl check with reader mode or scheduled time in display options.

• Denny

Tj, 10 Dec 2021Thanks for the information bro . Hope the bugs will be fix ... moreI have bought 1 week before my phone display colour changes sharply at night 10 pm and become normal at morning 6 am after I updated to miui 12.5.5 same thing happening did any 1 facing same issue in f3 gt any solution I turned off dark mode, reading mode, anti fliker mode everything but no solution

• Tj

Sudip Ghosh, 28 Nov 2021MIUI 12.5 is too much laggy & Buggy. Bugs are present i... moreThanks for the information bro . Hope the bugs will be fix in new update !

• Sudip Ghosh

MIUI 12.5 is too much laggy & Buggy. Bugs are present in every single place in this MIUI.
Keep notes laging too much. I Know it's not believable but it's true. & 3rd party Launcher not supported with gesture navigation. U forced to use 3 button navigation.
Phone heating genaral in besic use cases. If u r doing intensive gaming then temperature goes 50°+ Easily.
It's system apps also not optimised for this phone.
Call recording available but call recording announcement will happend.
Triggers is not as u thinking. Touch triggers & pressure triggers two very different things.this phone has pressure triggers. Not useful for competitive gaming.

Battery 8/10 (After 10% It's fall too quickly & Charging time 50 Minutes & heavy use case battery drop 100 to 0% 5.5H
Camera 5/10 (takes over sharpen photos not look like natural)
Display 9/10 (But some units has green tint issue)
Performance 3/10 (Lag Everywhere for MIUI)

Buying Not Recommended.
If you already brought it then share your experiences 🤕

& If you think updates are solve this issues then buy it but MIUI has not a good record in past.

This phone was my first choice, however, the absence of a headphone jack made me change my mind about this one.

AdemPozhari, 22 Oct 2021Well. I have the China K40 Gamming for months now and is a ... moreDid this happen when the battery was at less than 10%? Phones typically tend to throttle down performance to save battery.

Anonymous, 29 Oct 2021Crap phone Proximity sensor doesn't work UI hang... moreSounds like you are bad at phones

Crap phone

Proximity sensor doesn't work

UI hangs all the time

Phone overheats a lot

Fuhood2021, 02 Oct 2021I Contacted with POCO India, They told me that speakers us... moreit doesn't actually say powered by JBL, it says tuned by JBL, there's a difference.

Pretty decent but not as expected I felt some software issues after a heavy gaming session. The battery capacity is adequate, and I appreciate the maglev triggers. I primarily use my F3 GT for gaming, so I found that matte screen protectors from gadgetshieldz work well for smooth game play. Apart from that, everything is fine.

Htet Myat, 22 Sep 2021Why not review this phone?Well. I have the China K40 Gamming for months now and is a shitty phone. This phone overheat and after 15-20min of playing Cod mobile it dims the light up to 60% and lower the performance. Frame rates get too low at this point making the game unplayable. I noticed that at this point my ping also get high. Because of the Mediatek 1200 chipset THIS IS NOT A GAMING PHONE!!!

• Amar

Watch out! One big major issue found in camera. I bought it from flipkart the indian version and now stuck with replacement option only. Issue is in Video mode, when you make the video the video seems to pan slightly left or right on its own, but when you play the same video the video pans from right to left way out of the frame you had tried to capture and suddenly snaps back to frame after 2-3 seconds making the video worthless. Imagine trying to capture video for some static frame and it is panning own it's own ☹️