Xiaomi Poco M3

Xiaomi Poco M3

• Jess

Florida Man2320, 07 Dec 2020Does this have Google Play services? Im lookin to buy in th... moreChoose for the Global Version of the unit so that you can be sure that there's a Google Play apps

Florida Man2320, 07 Dec 2020Does this have Google Play services? Im lookin to buy in th... moreYou can probably sideload it from various apk sites, I've done that before, question is will it allow google apps to be set as default (sms, phone, photos, camera, phone, contacts).

• Red

Front camera quality sucks! Even a phone with less than 100$ price has better front camera than this crap!
Too bright! Over exposure! Lots of noise!

this is an iffy phone why because I want one that is a little cheaper cuz I have a budget to go buy. but here's my thought if they lowered the price of this phone a lot more people will buy it and they would then make more money off of this profit.

Does this have Google Play services? Im lookin to buy in the US ol' A

What about this GPU & CPU

Partho Banik, 06 Dec 2020very Bad camera looking , I use to like thin and mostly 3 c... moreDon't expect to much from the phone it's JUST a $ 129 phone

For those who feel sentiment to this product, i would remind u that this thing cost less than $150

very Bad camera looking , I use to like thin and mostly 3 camera in the backside. one main shooter one ultrawide and other anything you want

Anonymous, 01 Dec 2020Looking good. Finally something different on the market! ... moreCheap and cheerful, neat stuff to get while you are broke.

I thought they would use SDM 690, or SDM 675. Instead they use SDM 662, which is slower than 665

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2020I had nokia 7.2 about 10 dayd ago with sd 660 and it is so ... moreKeep lying to yourself but don't lie to other people. It is not worth it. I have used SD660, SD845, SD855+ phones. There is no way that SD660 is near the other flagship CPUs performance. Stop misleading and straying other people.

Anonymous, 02 Dec 2020Nokia 3.4 with android one offers much much better experi... moreJust don't. I work in a phone retailer and the sheer amount of Nokia handsets we get back is STAGGERING. I feel like a good 50% of the Nokia 6.2's came back.

They seem to have no quality control anymore - i'll see a few dozen a month; keep dropping bluetooth, WiFi, speakers have gone, call dropping - I do my utmost to not sell them anymore purely on the bases they have so many QC issues. That's the problem with the stock android guys; they often will gloss over faults for their precious vanilla android like it's the Holy Grail, when in 2020 - and even before - it just isn't all that anymore.

Izme, 04 Dec 2020I thought the same as you till l read people's reviews... moreI had nokia 7.2 about 10 dayd ago with sd 660 and it is so so fast as flagships with android one ....opening apps , switching ,pupg easily go at high graphics and high frame rate .......and lcd quality hilariously premium easily u can copare it to high end amoleds ŘŚcamera is superp in detalis and coulres and its app is so fast .........and after major update it gets even better in perfomance no such issue

Upgrade the Soc, 02 Dec 2020Xiaomi... Why are we still using the cortex A73 from 2015? ... more675 is midrange SoC which were already replaced mainly by 700 series in Xiaomi which are much costly than the M3. What you want isn't even in the price range the M3 is aimed at.

Anonymous, 02 Dec 2020Nokia 3.4 with android one offers much much better experi... moreI thought the same as you till l read people's reviews who had brought Nokia 5.3 /. 3.4 only to find they are flooded meaning they crash a lot after last update people not it as happy so for me it's a no go either with Nokia or poco..stay safe and healthy..

• Rebyu

coolgreek, 01 Dec 2020Cost-down only. Need something to cut down for the budget s... moreIn 12.12, the NFC model will be available in the Philippines with no price increase. Very unfair to early bird buyers.

• fa4hu

Ufs 2.1 and have Galileo on GPS.

• Nikie

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2020is it available in the Philippines?Yea already it and this what I'm gonna buy this year lol

jack hide, 03 Dec 2020my opinion that we are always changing phone casing with di... morethe most funny comment. u complaint the fingerprint hole but accept the camer hole.