Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G

Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G

This phone looks amazing for the price, it's a massive upgrade from the M3 Pro 5G, at €199 early bird price, why wouldn't you buy it, however, I think it's suspicious that this has the same spec sheet as the Redmi Note 11, please get the phone to review

bugz, 09 Nov 2021https://m.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=11193&idPh... moreYou are Great Person.

Why are yall complaining like idiots when this phone isn't even going to be released globally. This is for India or something.

• Nix

Anyone there counts Xiaomi phone modwes this year?I think they made over 40 phone models in 2021.Ridicolous...

• bugz

I must say that theres a differences in camera and small in processor and for the price but i want redmi note11 pro than this phone. Amoled!

• Falcon

Not a fan I'll pass
Design sucks
Camera alignment shit

• Swandika

I like this model of POCO SERIES ❤️🔥

Definitely, Xiaomi can't accept critics for their phone. If they listened critics of clients they wouldn't produce like this phone with lcd screen

• hmm

It's same as Note 11 while being 70 euro more expensive. Also it seems to be more expensive then Poco X3 Pro that is way way better then this with SD860

Poco m4 Pro 5G 230 euro based in the specs sheet in here so who knows what it's price be in Europe. Maybe something 250 euro or so.
While Poco X3 Pro when was released and come in European market it started as 229 Euro

• me

its expensive for specs. huge disappointment.

And the announce is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5HLPcCMkyU

• Dhsjahss

Will there be poco m4 4g and redmi 10t???

I can clearly say that by comparing the dimensity 920 and Snapdragon 855, which are in close competition with each other, by looking at this link, you can clearly see it.

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2021I own a poco f3 myself, unfortunately i must say, this is s... moreLike one of the best ways to Xiaomi can do to make their phones look better is to remove that ugly ass silver thing on the main camera.

I own a poco f3 myself, unfortunately i must say, this is some ugly ass phone 😂

Is redmi note 11 pro gonna be available in Europe?

Anonymous, 07 Nov 2021Xiaomi prioritizes only gamers. That's a fact you have... moreYep I agree i ordered Xiomi mi 10t 5g it was great but that 8k capable 64MP camera were not like my Galaxy s6 16MP camera. 144 hertz battery drains so fast and a lot even in 60 hertz in my mind they are not for photos videos even one pic they suck with that kind of 2 dollar sensor in a phone.

Markans, 07 Nov 2021and again another useless phone , copying same performance... moreThere's flagship for that. Photography on cheap phones suck anyway. Google camera is gimped.

• Unknown

If you are a photographer get redmi or mi franchise...
For gaming, get poco or black shark
P.S. Expect the vividness of cameras in the poco franchise...