Xiaomi Poco X3 GT

Xiaomi Poco X3 GT

• Alpha

Still USB 2.0 !? That's the difference between Samsung and the other Chinese crap phone companies ..

tork, 31 Jul 2021in this era LCD is a thing of the past you have to understa... moreLCD obsolete? Obsolete only in your mind. If OLED is what you like, by all means go for it. Don't like it that this phone has it? Go for ones that do. Can't see them? Invest on better lens.

tork, 31 Jul 2021bro i had that same question...then realized after lot of r... moreInstall app on external storage on what android version? The basis of your argument is… well… baseless!

why would u buy this over the redmi note 10 pro. here in pakistan it costs 25,000 more

Rasha, 06 Aug 2021No 3.5mm jack.No card slot, and no radio either.

• Rasha

No 3.5mm jack.

Mimama, 04 Aug 2021I agree, stock F3 camera is worse than X3 NFC. Better get t... moreLaugh at this, topup for getting ads in samsung apps like miui ads is not very worth at all

• abdoayman

NeonHD, 03 Aug 2021I only agree with you on the LCD part, but I disagree with ... moreits all about otg now and internal storage now is much more size

• abdoayman

• rafale

Thanks for the x3 differentiation... Don't have overview of xiaomi models anymore

I appreciate your reviews!

• Mimama

d, 02 Aug 2021camera sucks at f3. image stabilization sucks. 48 mp sucks.... moreI agree, stock F3 camera is worse than X3 NFC. Better get the Mi 11 Lite 5g or top up a bit for a Samsung S20 FE or S21

• Noah

JayrBars, 03 Aug 2021Got mine for 280usd.Where did you purchase it from?

tork, 01 Aug 2021my bad....but he got the point and we 99% agree that no ext... moreI only agree with you on the LCD part, but I disagree with the rest of what you said.

1) External storage is beneficial on all phones regardless if it's a flagship or a cheap phone. It is always beneficial to have extra storage especially if the maximum capacity is only 128GB.

2) The way you think about bluetooth and wired is just foolish and silly. Both technology cannot be compared because each has their own benefits. Just because I prefer 3.5mm jack on phones doesn't mean that I hate bluetooth. I equally love both technologies. I use wired earphones for better audio and unlimited battery life, and I use bluetooth earphones for portability and freedom to walk around. The fact that you think only one technology can exist is wrong and misguided.

> "thats like using ethernet instead of wifi 6e"
Again, that is a very flawed and foolish way to think of it. Ethernet and wifi cannot be compared as each technology has their own benefits and disadvantages. You use ethernet on devices that are stationary (e.g. your computer). You use wifi on devices that are portable (e.g. phone, laptop). Ethernet is better for fast reliable speeds while wifi is obviously better for having internet everywhere you go.

> "please dont complain about high end phones at this price"
I don't know what your conclusion has anything to do with anything I had said so far, and I literally haven't even I said anything.

I hope you understand everything I wrote, it will seriously help you see things more accurately.

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2021where do you find f3 for 300? lolGot mine for 280usd.

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2021where do you find f3 for 300? lolEverywhere in Southeast Asia's Official Stores

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2021where do you find f3 for 300? lolsorry for you but it costs about 300 euros in my country and on amazon for europe it costs that price so you can just get out of your room and stop far**ng on us 😊 I don't know why most people here have sight and mental proplems

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2021poco f3 with about 300 euros have an excellent oled panel ,... morewhere do you find f3 for 300? lol

• d

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2021poco f3 with about 300 euros have an excellent oled panel ,... morecamera sucks at f3. image stabilization sucks. 48 mp sucks. x3 has better camera .im compared my f3 with friends x3 pro

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2021my guy wrote a essay about a 260 euro phone having a bad screen.poco f3 with about 300 euros have an excellent oled panel , better design and materials , better battery life , better soc , better rear and front camera in photos and video in most conditions and If you just looked carefully you can see that there are other points not only the display but you want to be cool anyway

Take Care, 01 Aug 2021the display , a huge weakness point in that phone as it has... moremy guy wrote a essay about a 260 euro phone having a bad screen.