Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

Ayshndood, 22 Oct 2020So I just got my Poco X3, and of course I was happy, howeve... moreGenshin Impact is a graphics heavy game. You're actually lucky only having 38 degrees Celcius. Smartphones, no matter what passive cooling they have will never become cooler than your ambient temperature.

Arlen, 22 Oct 2020Does anyone know why AIDA64 application on Android identifi... moreAida64 needs to update their own database.

domoon, 22 Oct 2020is it a significant upgrade going from note 8 pro to this? IMO, it isn't. I'd always wait until update support ends before buying a new phone.

Does anyone know why AIDA64 application on Android identifies this device's SoC model as Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 instead of the Snapdragon 732G?

• Gul

Ayshndood, 22 Oct 2020So I just got my Poco X3, and of course I was happy, howeve... moreyeah man pretty much same here as well in terms of ram..i also have around 3.7-4 gbs ram free out of 5.6 gbs ..so there's that. But the thing i noticed was how the x3 after a week or so use becomes slightly stuttery in animations and when scrolling in settings or gallery app. I hope xiaomi fixes this in the future update..so we dont need to restart our phones after every week!lol..apart from that performance is really nice at 8.5/10 i'd say..just some optimizations needed

• Ayshndood

So I just got my Poco X3, and of course I was happy, however I noticed that the phone only had 3GB of RAM available, even though I had nothing open. I tried debloating the phone, but after it was still using up half the RAM always. I know that free ram is wasted ram, but I'm gonna use it. I can't run Genshin Impact smoothly AT ALL in ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. I bought a phone cooler to cool my phone, which now runs at around 38 degrees celsius on average, but it didn't do anything. Whether the phone just booted, or has been on for hours, it wont run Genshin smoothly. Please help me, thank you!

• Wynn

Kp, 18 Oct 2020Why when i charge it, the charger become hot? Use 5 watt charger,it will not be hot.

• syed kazim

can anybody check the sound quality 3.5 jack because it has 24 bit chip but it has not external dac as compare to mi 9t. I am currently using MI 9T and very pleased with its audio quality over headphones.

• Dawud786

domoon, 22 Oct 2020is it a significant upgrade going from note 8 pro to this? Yes , I moved from the redmi note 8 pro to it , so it's really good , I love the 120hz screen fam

is it a significant upgrade going from note 8 pro to this?

• MysterF

Regarding Mi 9T vs Poco X3 NFC main camera... I am lucky enough to have them both in my family and I could test them both. Poco wins in every way except DISPLAY and overall look&feel. Saying anything else means you're either blind or biased.

Would I upgrade from Mi 9T to Poco?...probably not since it's only slightly better.

• Andy

The 9t doesn't have a card slot

• Sevy

Zenx Kane, 21 Oct 2020It won't be an upgrade from the 9T to X3. AMOLED colou... moreThe camera is not even worse. Its an upgrade in every way except the design and display quality. Its faster, smoother, better speakers, better battery, faster charging, newer android version and it has ip53 which isnt much but better than nothing

architect, 21 Oct 2020ladies and gentlemen, i'm using mi 9t but i'm pl... moreIt won't be an upgrade from the 9T to X3. AMOLED colours are way better than LCD even if they are at 60Hz. Mi 9T also has a better camera setup, even with a Telephoto Camera.

So, in most cases, it is a downgrade except the Battery and Charging Speed.
I won't recommend :)

• syed kazim

architect, 21 Oct 2020ladies and gentlemen, i'm using mi 9t but i'm pl... moreI think there is a huge difference between mi 9t and poco x3. first difference is the screen quality Amoled vs Ips. Second difference is the camera quality of mi 9t is better than poco x3. third reason is MI 9t looks premium including pop up selfie camera. the sound quality of 3.5 jack is far much better than poco x3 nfc however both handsets contain 24 bit sound chip but the sound quality of mi 9t is much better. i know that poco x3 has stereo speakers but the loudness of mi 9t speakers is also very good.

Setsuna1187, 20 Oct 2020Are you stupid or what huh?? All cellphone chargers, if us... moreagree

• architect

ladies and gentlemen, i'm using mi 9t but i'm planning to buy poco x3 nfc. because of the bigger screen and faster charging. my only concern is about screen and camera. do u think there is a huge difference between poco x3 and mi 9t's screens? and cameras ? thanks in advance..

Guys seriously get a life,it's a phone for goodness sake. If you love it and are a fanboy so what?? You can be a fanboy of whatever you want and like whatever you want. If people don't like it then that's their issue. Stop arguing over silly things that don't matter,we can all like what we want who cares?? Why does everyone have to make such a song and dance about it?? It's just a phone

• mewtwo68

If you urgently need a new phone now, you can try poco x3, but I'd prefer wait for redmi note 10 5G, i think xiaomi will use 2 processor SD750 and dimension 820 like note 8 and note 9. The price will be fairly the same as note 9.

Literally, I don't why people are fighting with each other, I'm using this device from more than 2 weeks and there are some ui bugs only like notification panel collapse, screen flickering on auto scheme colour only etc... In my country almost every brand is snatching money by launching overpriced devices, but there some devices which are value for money, Realme 5i, Redmi 9 (3+32 variant only) bla bla... And Poco X3 is from one of them, in my country Redmi Note 9 Pro is more costly than Poco X3... It blew away the competition because Poco want their brand to be fully known in my country that's why they launched this device in awesome price category.... Yeah it's not a cheap device, but price per specs matters just like OnePlus devices... And I have watched lot of reviews including International top youtubers including, Mrwhostheboss, unbox therapy and some more... This device is full of positive reviews (not a single review was paid)... Don't be a fanboy of any brand, just appreciate the device instead of spreading fake news or hates...