Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

• Charlie

baan kl, 11 Dec 2020anybody know do this phone have 'call record' option?Yes it does have.

• GamerN

Iam think alit but I can't decide which Nova 7 se or poco x3 I don't care about gms

• Bihi

Ekene 08063990701, 11 Dec 2020Oppo reno 3 is betterSo other than the 2GB of ram difference
You are telling us that Oppo Reno3
With its weaker processor
Weaker unchangeable battery
Smaller screen
Worse camera AND speakers
Slower internet connection
Is "Better" than the Poco X3?
Plus the fact that the Oppo Reno3 "worths" 500 bucks extra?
EVEN when comparing it to a 200 Bucks phone
The Oppo Reno3 lacks a lot of things
OnePlus 8, Samsung Galaxy S20, and Google Pixel 4 With their closer price to the Oppo Reno3 or heck even cheaper then it seems more superior

• dompster

I'm thinking of buying this phone. Are there any other phones that are better or maybe signigicanly cheaper phones for only less of the performance of this one. Is it still worth it to buy next year or should I wait for a better phone with more value?

• baan kl

anybody know do this phone have 'call record' option?

why would you pay more to gain less
that phone is slower and costs more
it doesnt even have good cpu or 120hz refresh rate i dunno why u thought u can compare these two

• Ekene 08063990701

Anonymous, 09 Dec 2020Please tell me which phone is better . Poco x3 or oppo reno... moreOppo reno 3 is better

• Shava

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2020I seems a problem when ever i open google chrome the screen... moreI faced the same problem but solved it somehow. Go to settings, apps, chrome, uninstall the updates. Your phone will work perfectly fine.

Do you get any wifi losing issue?

• Dr Dr

I have been using the NFC version of this phone as there is only this version introduced in Pakistan. I am having trouble with it's too much slow processor! It takes years to even load desktop wallpaper after being unlocked, though I tried switching it's so called refresh rate. It even gets hot easily after 15mins of gameplay or YouTube play. Apart from fast charging, every claim is only on the paper only! Kindly reply if someone is facing same issues or if they are specific to mine and should I contact Xiaomi!!??

• Rezi

Anonymous, 09 Dec 2020Please tell me which phone is better . Poco x3 or oppo reno... moreOppo vivo realme don't try very bad quality products....

Cyber X, 10 Dec 2020I don't fall on any of those conditionsBeing a long time low-mid range user, Poco X3 feels very sophisticated and can pull itself up bot feeling out of place against high range phones. Great big display, performance, speed and camera, not to forget long lasting battery. It's great if you are a budget buyer.

• Jsj

Yomi, 09 Dec 2020hi do you live in usa? do you use tmobile? hows 4g connecti... moreYess .. coverage very slow .. exspecialy gaming time .. very lagging

Yomi, 09 Dec 2020hi do you live in usa? do you use tmobile? hows 4g connecti... moreI don't fall on any of those conditions

• Clark from Philippin

Is poco x3 nfc is worth to buy?

Please tell me which phone is better . Poco x3 or oppo reno 3 ? For overall balanced phone. Not only for gaming. But for daily usage and normal gaming.

• Yomi

anyone using this with tmobile in california? does it really work with tmobile 4g bands and no data drops?

• Yomi

Cyber X, 05 Dec 2020I have been using this Phone since 2 months. Here is my rev... morehi do you live in usa? do you use tmobile? hows 4g connection? any dropping issue?

• Ahgam

Umar Raj, 03 Dec 2020My problem is that .. Poco x3 device cannot use Sim data at... moreI had solved it with, swap your sim cards 1 & 2 several times to activate..

Inzamam, 24 Nov 2020I m thinking i made a big mistake to buy a poco x3 nfc devi... moreuse a new sim card, it will solve network issue.

• jerry

The top speaker is lower sounding that the bottom with no way to balance them.