Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

Kp, 18 Oct 2020Why when i charge it, the charger become hot? if not hot, your phone broken

Sarmad, 18 Oct 2020I'm using honor 8 for last 3+ years and now need to ch... moreThis phone isn't handy, other than that this is a beast in everything...

I'm using honor 8 for last 3+ years and now need to change phone. I need infared sensor, handy or smart design like honor 8 has, better battery life and storage and obviously better *camera* . I'm not a huge gamer,
So would you recomend me this phone or not ? or any other device with these specs ? Thanks

• Kp

Why when i charge it, the charger become hot?

genshin, 17 Oct 2020Yes genshin impact is supported very smooth even 60fps high... moreThe recommended specs for Genshin Impact is no joke. It recommends a Snapdragon 845. My Redmi Note 9 Pro Snapdragon 720G is heating up a little more than any other games I played with it.

• andymtv

• Anon

Nekopoi, 17 Oct 2020Which one I should choose between Samsung A51 or Poco X3 NFC?Depends on your usage. If you need a good performance phone with higher refresh rate, go for Poco X3!

If you need medium performance with an excellent display and clean OneUI, go for A51. I would definitely recommend Poco X3 because A51 lacks in every other aspect except the display.

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2020Fyi : This phone have 8/128 variant in IndonesiaWell then, long live Indonesia for it's 8 GB storage option

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2020Redmi Note 8 Pro had widespread camera dust issue. Redmi N... moreXiaomi has a lot of issues. My Resmi K20 also has many. I did not upgrrade to MIUI 12 for this reason itself.

• Nekopoi

Which one I should choose between Samsung A51 or Poco X3 NFC?

• genshin

einzburg, 16 Oct 2020some stupid question can it run Genshin Impact smoothly? w... moreYes genshin impact is supported very smooth even 60fps high quality but after 2 hours it started overheating but it didnt breakdown so you can make the graphics medium but 60 fps

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2020Redmi Note 8 Pro had widespread camera dust issue. Redmi N... moreDust is way better than cheap hardware... You're supporting Infinix on every Xiaomi phone's opinion section and definitely you are a loyal worker of infinix... Kindly I want know the reason why Infinix uses AI Video camera?? If the company is using a special dedicated camera for video improvements so why Infinix is not on the list of top video camera smartphones?? Not even close to other midrangers...

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2020Redmi Note 8 Pro had widespread camera dust issue. Redmi N... moreIf you want an extremely weaker phone go for it

Redmi Note 8 Pro had widespread camera dust issue.
Redmi Note 9s also had widespread camera dust issue.

Now I read GSMarena official view and EVEN THEY HAD CAMERA LENS ISSUE.

I think we should trust Infinix more than Xiaomi for quality, LMFAO.

• ANONYMOUS

Abby, 16 Oct 2020Which one should one person buy for normal use POCO X3 or ... moreGet the Poco X3 unless you are just obsessed over AMOLED displays.

• saito

i would rather choose 6000mah battery rather than NFC

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2020Only app drawer option is available No regular home screen... moreYou think that's an issue?? You are serious?? iPhone don't have App Drawer and every iPhone has this issue...

Abby, 16 Oct 2020Which one should one person buy for normal use POCO X3 or ... moreIf you have money and wanna waste it by purchasing overpriced smartphone then you should go with Oppo F17...

• Abby

Which one should one person buy for normal use
POCO X3 or Oppo F17

• Silverdare

Floryn, 14 Oct 2020Are these issues on 64 GB storage version? because I don�... moreThk u for ur input..what is the version of the device you have and what is the SOT ur getting.