Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

MarcoTronci, 11 Oct 2020As much as I love this phone, I'm really not impressed... moreHere you confirm opinion I've made, I see bottom con to be the same. I don't own it though. Reason I'd check 10T Lite first before buy to see if it's better due to both SD750 and better optimisation. They possibly try harder with Mi phones, at least I hope so.

MarcoTronci, 11 Oct 2020As much as I love this phone, I'm really not impressed... moreSuch as the drop-down menu*

As much as I love this phone, I'm really not impressed with its performance to be honest. It's a weird one however; this phone is very fast and you can switch between apps very quickly but what makes the performance disappointing is how much stutter there is in certain apps and drops in frames in certain animations. It makes a fast phone seem like it's going slow and it's really irritating for the eyes. The 120hz is a nice touch but it's very annoying when the phone happens to drop to 60hz, that 60hz looks so choppy on this phone. Also what's the deal with leaving YouTube capped at 60HZ? Makes the app and the UI run extremely choppy such as the UI and even lags at below 30fps at some points. For now I give it a 5/10. If Xiaomi release an update to fix this consistent stutter within apps and the UI, I'd give it a 7.5/10.

Amazing phone ...i am amazed with its everything...true flagship

Subhan, 11 Oct 2020Mobile Model ?Ending with J20CG

After 3 weeks the camera gave up. Looks like it stuck in macro mode - can't take only blurry pictures. In manual mode wide lens takes blurry, ultra wide and macro ok pictures. Strange. Any ideas how to fix it? Tried so far reset the camera settings, clear cache... Thanks

• Subhan

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2020For me only battery got hit. I reset my phone and charged ... moreMobile Model ?

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2020Did anyone notice that the sound quality has been degraded ... moreFor me only battery got hit. I reset my phone and charged it from 0 to 100 and i got 5 hours active screen time only :(

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2020Bro I tried each and every settings from both sides, phone&... moreI followed the settings this person mentioned though i didn't need but yes it works.
Upon receiving a call it will vibrate once on silent mode.

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2020Did anyone notice that the sound quality has been degraded ... moreMy phone is currently on MIUI 12.0.2.0, and Should I upgrade to MIUI 12.0.3.0??

Fahd , 10 Oct 2020You can change that but it won't work the way you get ... moreBro I tried each and every settings from both sides, phone's settings and WhatsApp settings... If your phone in on Silent (Vibration On), phone will not vibrate on WhatsApp calls

Ivy, 10 Oct 2020Should i buy this or wait for Mi10T?🤔You should wait. I don't think it's good enough. Check out Mrwhoseboss video for potential issues with this device.

• Faiz

PwndByAChick, 09 Oct 2020I have mi a3 and I want new phone should I switch to x3 ? If your low on budget buy Redmi note 9s but i will recommend you to buy poco x3 if your not low on budget
Why x3 just only it have upgraded cpu only other it is not that so fast than redmi note 9s

Did anyone notice that the sound quality has been degraded and it takes more time to charge the device now .
Facing a lot of issues with the device as some features have stopped working. I can no longer use mi video toolbox and this makes me sad.

• Sao

Mr lol, 18 Sep 2020hahah u must be joking No HDR 10+ screen 3xx PPI only 1... moreDude, it's a midrange phone. Pipe down.

• Azeem

I Purchased this mobile just a week ago. but battery really very bad, per day, need to charge two times. a very bad battery, the camera also very bad, not good. While playing games very nice and very smooth but battery dying very quickly. I need a solution for the battery.

Anonymous, 10 Oct 2020Updated my device with the new software yesterday , guess w... moreProbably the statistics resets after the update were applied. On the other hand, updates does increase OS complexity especially major upgrades and it will always lessen battery runtime and can be observed on other phones with Android, iOS and mobile devices having Windows. If you wan't to have better runtime then you need a stripped-down custom ROM or just never update at all.

• Fahd

Anonymous, 10 Oct 2020In Silent mode (Vibration on), during WhatsApp call phone d... moreYou can change that but it won't work the way you get vibration on a regular call .
This is a problem with android 10 devices .
Do one thing.
Go to settings
Apps
Search for whatsapp
Call notifications
Silent notifications
Change the settings as per your need ..
It will at least notify an incoming call by vibrating your phone once, as if you received a text message ...
Cheers

In Silent mode (Vibration on), during WhatsApp call phone doesn't vibrate... Kindly confirm the issue, if you're facing... Thanks
Note: I tried by changing vibration duration and by changing ringtones as well...

• Ivy