Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

• Outsider

I purchased Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro a month ago, and although it is a beast on paper in its range (specs vs price), it doesn't deliver in terms of its Software ...
For instance simple contact search can't always find what you are looking for, although the contact is in your contact List.
Moreover, you can get calls from contacts that are saved into your Contact List but only see their phone number calling instead of their names!! I means such inconveniences are not acceptable as these are very basic needs which shouldn't require a coding genius, so I hope these get fixed in the near future.

• Mon

Good performance..But Trash when it comes to Data Connection Stability WiFi/Data
Bad connection result as Bad Gaming experience
I dont Recommend this if your a online Gamer

• Lmao

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2021You need to study indian gods and deitiesLol🤣😂

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2021broo wtheck i cant understand u, rephrase it please??You need to study indian gods and deities

• Jafeth

Mira, 21 Oct 2021Does this phone have volte?Yes it does.

• Mira

Does this phone have volte?

• YeetToDelete

Jake Diaz, 21 Oct 2021What is better Poco x3 pro or xiaomi redmi note 10 pro ? "Poco X3 pro" (Performance)
Idk what other people thinks about the compassion
But it's on to you or them from what you or them believe is better

What is better
Poco x3 pro or xiaomi redmi note 10 pro
?

Anonymous, 20 Oct 2021Is it vayu or bhima? Is it 6/128 or 8/256? If vayu 6/128 i... morebroo wtheck i cant understand u, rephrase it please??

• Priyanshu

Nameless, 20 Oct 2021Am I the only one who is really satisfied with Poco x3 proNo bro many of gamers are satisfied

Arnon, 19 Oct 2021Within a month of getting the phone, ghost touch issues beg... moreIs it vayu or bhima? Is it 6/128 or 8/256?
If vayu 6/128 its tianma the screen with most issues,If vayu 8/256 its huaxing the good screen made by tcl
If bhima it doesnt matter whether you are 6gb or 8gb all bhima poco x3 pro have tianma

Can I use Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro for 3 or 4 years if will I buy it? I will encounter many issues in this time interval?

• Nameless

Am I the only one who is really satisfied with Poco x3 pro

• Arnon

Within a month of getting the phone, ghost touch issues began and they seem to be getting worse. No fix in sight, hardly any replying from poco or xiomi. They suggest it's a software issue but no update has been released for months.

• Poco x3 pro user

nahid, 19 Oct 2021she does face on low light brightness flickering? Only tree times till now - 2 times on lowest darkness and once on highest brightness.

• nahid

Poco x3 pro user, 08 Oct 2021Mine is ok for almost a month. No issues till now. My wife&... moreshe does face on low light brightness flickering?

I am using Poco x3 pro for 3months its still better i never faced any ghost touch issues i don't know why other devices facing this problem i hope the enhanced version will come to this device quickly

• Anon

This might be the best phone I've purchased so far. I got no complain whatsoever given the price and what it delivers. I might not be a fan of its design, but i prefer to consider its performance and functionality. This phone lives up to its title as the best midrange phone in 2021.

• hicham

why is the haptic feedback is not in poco x3 pro but in nfc is there??

Poco x3 pro user, 18 Oct 2021I have using this device for 6 month.no problem so far..ppl... moreWho told you that they flashed their devices?? Keep your assumptions with you and let the Xiaomi solve this serious issue, I'm using this device for more than 6 months, I never dropped my phone, software is official and using this with care but still facing ghost issues...