Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

Anonymous, 02 Jan 2022ATTENTION,THIS 8S NOT A GOOD PHONE FOR GAMING! i tried COD ... moreWhat kind of drugs are you on this is the Poco x3 pro, not an 8s

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2022True why is the processor so old? It's 2 yrs oldOld but faster than all of snapdragon 700 chipsets

Anonymous, 22 Mar 2021That processor thoTrue why is the processor so old? It's 2 yrs old

Equek, 31 Dec 2021Same problem with my wife phone.. claim warranty for changg... moreGlobal or India ?

Type Administrative, 02 Jan 2022I also experience non stop switching from 4G to 4G+ and con... moreDoes this problem only occur in the latest miui update?
And if i downgrade to an older miui version will it solve the problem?
Because it's so annoying.

Danny, 01 Jan 2022I have just bought the phone 4 days ago and i cam confirm ș... moreGood to know. Then surely gsmarena should update the specs page to reflect that.

Unhappy User, 30 Dec 2021I get serious network issues with this phone, I regret it.Me too

ATTENTION,THIS 8S NOT A GOOD PHONE FOR GAMING! i tried COD for example, after a few minutes gets hot, network delay,image delay and so on!

• Type Administrative

rRadD, 25 Dec 2021I noticed that too! Nonstop network connection switch from ... moreI also experience non stop switching from 4G to 4G+ and constant data speed change causing problem when especially gaming using data network. Weirdly my other phone which is Note 9s is working fine for data with constant speed of 5 MB/s but mine will not move at all once data go down to 4G only.

I did a manual tweak in settings just to about phones then data storage tap it like 3 times the it will trigger you to select SIM then select your SIM card slot from there you will see network modes manually select LTE only. It kinda lessen the issue but it still happens but it is now stable.

As of now not sure if it is due to the hardware already or just the freaking MIUI but to be fair no other issue on the phone but the thing is the network connectivity is a must especially for someone that has no access on wifi connection all the time.

Hope this helps a little.

• Danny

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2021Can anybody with the phone confirm the Bluetooth status of ... moreI have just bought the phone 4 days ago and i cam confirm și has aptx. It was a Nice surprize to Discovery this. Also appears to have aptxHD but can't confirm.

• Equek

Chandu, 31 Dec 2021Hlo emeryone i need help and you all user of its device use... moreSame problem with my wife phone.. claim warranty for changging motherboard..🤦 playing game and always got overheat couple of minute playing the game.. one day it burning his motherboard phone...no respons started and blank screen.. cannot turn on ....

• Equek..

Ivan3213, 26 Dec 2021Can anyone help me with this problem I have with the Poco X... moreI got the same problem here.. after update 12.5.7 got same problem.. before this no issue..someone that i call nk hear my voice for couple of second. Then all back to normal..

Can anybody with the phone confirm the Bluetooth status of this phone. Else where it is described as supporting aptx HD Bluetooth codec. But gsmarena omits this info. What is the true situation?

Can someone tell me wath to by? Honor 50 lite or xiaomi poco x3 pro?

• Chandu

Hlo emeryone i need help and you all user of its device user help. I have purchased poco x3 pro 10 oct and i using it. Or few days back i have updated it on miui 12.5.5 and some days it fine but 28 dec my device screen suddenly blue or nothing work and switch off. Plug the phone in to the charger but not switching on. What i can do plzz help. Its has only 3 month. Plzz help.suggest me.

• thedagger

can someone please help me after i updated it in miui 12.5.7 my phone's hard to send and receive messages and also my data connection hard to 4g+.

• Unhappy User

Ivan3213, 26 Dec 2021Can anyone help me with this problem I have with the Poco X... moreI get serious network issues with this phone, I regret it.

Is the dynamic switch bugged in miui? I feel like there is always some stutter in the system UI and the screen remains at 120hz after the scrolling has stopped. Besides, some apps do not run at 120hz in miui. Really disappointed by these issues coz I upgraded to this phone mainly because of the 120hz display

Anonymous, 29 Dec 2021this phone realy overheat? it says it has good thermal perf... moreIt does over heat...

this phone realy overheat? it says it has good thermal performance... ?